ESPN spring practice show.

Thats very true, Nebraska could very well win every game this year. I kind of wish that Trev was still there to stick up for the skers. Anything is better than Lou Holtz.

dont worry.. Trev will have the last laugh.

actually mark may and Lou "Jack Daniels" Holtz will because like confucius said, "he who laughs last thinks slowest"

I am glad they are saying we WILL lose to USC. That means they can't use the "well they don't have anybody left" excuse. If they are still good, and they still have backups which can start at many other universities, then it will be a big win for us if we happen to win in so cal.

But, knowing how much ESPN loves NU, if we do beat SC or TX it will become, "they are a young team, they caught them at the right time." ESPN will NEVER give us the credit we are due.

This gives us the us Vs. them mentality we need to feed off of the rest of the year. I hope no one expects anything out of us, it will make every victory even sweeter.

May is one of the worst band wagon jumpers I have ever HAD to lisen to my entire life. The guy reads a few pages of stats and does not know a damn thing what he is talking about ... with all of the mishaps that USC is having this year I would not INK in any games right now.

:restore2

USC could be a 4 loss team this season. Screw Mark May, I think he has proven that he knows less than the average savvy college football fan. And Lou Holtz is too busy doing his Donald Duck personification.

May is one of the worst band wagon jumpers I have ever HAD to lisen to my entire life. The guy reads a few pages of stats and does not know a damn thing what he is talking about ... with all of the mishaps that USC is having this year I would not INK in any games right now.

:restore2

USC could be a 4 loss team this season. Screw Mark May, I think he has proven that he knows less than the average savvy college football fan. And Lou Holtz is too busy doing his Donald Duck personification.

That means they can't use the "well they don't have anybody left" excuse.

"can't use it"?? if we win, they most surely will use that excuse.

the Michigan predictions didn't stop them from using hypocritical excuses after that Husker win.

Well all I have to say (like a few of you have mentioned) is they say we are going to lose to USC by a large margin and they said the same thing about Michigan..........WELL LOOK WHO WON!!! So they can make all the excuses about missed calls and blah blah blah but those things happen in every football game played so those are not excuses. What it comes down to is what's the score after the game who WON and who LOST!!! :wacko: