The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

4 minutes ago, commando said:

reading comprehension...try it  

Ok. Will do.   But back to actual post 

At the end of the day, I blame voters. They're the ones who see video of hordes of MAGA streaming into the capital on January 6th and will vote for it anyway in 4 weeks.

America is getting what it deserves. I, for one, will not shed a tear for the individuals likely to have Social Security, Medicare, and other entitlements cut after Republicans sabatoge the economy next year in order to win in 2024. If the American voter is that stupid, and the post history of conservative posters on this board suggest that is the case, then let America decline. It's not worth saving. 

what is he suggesting is the case…..

That voters will elect people who streamed into the Capital?  Seems unlikely. 

That Medicare will have cuts, SS will have cuts in 2023? 

That Republicans will sabotage the economy?  What are they gonna do?  Get interest rates into double digits?  Make policies that allow gas prices to go up another $1.50? 

Or is he suggesting the American voter is “that stupid” based on the posting history of conservative posters?  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Ok. Will do.   But back to actual post 

At the end of the day, I blame voters. They're the ones who see video of hordes of MAGA streaming into the capital on January 6th and will vote for it anyway in 4 weeks.

America is getting what it deserves. I, for one, will not shed a tear for the individuals likely to have Social Security, Medicare, and other entitlements cut after Republicans sabatoge the economy next year in order to win in 2024. If the American voter is that stupid, and the post history of conservative posters on this board suggest that is the case, then let America decline. It's not worth saving. 

what is he suggesting is the case…..

That voters will elect people who streamed into the Capital?  Seems unlikely. 

That Medicare will have cuts, SS will have cuts in 2023? 

That Republicans will sabotage the economy?  What are they gonna do?  Get interest rates into double digits?  Make policies that allow gas prices to go up another $1.50? 

Or is he suggesting the American voter is “that stupid” based on the posting history of conservative posters?  

statements like walker is the best choice because he will vote the republican line rings a bell

• Plus1 3
35 minutes ago, commando said:

statements like walker is the best choice because he will vote the republican line rings a bell

Has Walker or Republican leadership mentioned wanting to tank the economy in 2023?  Did he storm the Capitol?   Those were the things actually mentioned by poster claiming that’s want voters are voting for. 

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Has Walker or Republican leadership mentioned wanting to tank the economy in 2023?  Did he storm the Capitol?   Those were the things actually mentioned by poster claiming that’s want voters are voting for. 

maybe you missed this part archy.....either you missed it or didn't comprehend it

"At the end of the day, I blame voters. They're the ones who see video of hordes of MAGA streaming into the capital on January 6th and will vote for it anyway in 4 weeks"

5 minutes ago, commando said:

maybe you missed this part archy.....either you missed it or didn't comprehend it

"At the end of the day, I blame voters. They're the ones who see video of hordes of MAGA streaming into the capital on January 6th and will vote for it anyway in 4 weeks"

No, I didn’t miss it.  I saw it.  

I haven’t heard of news reports stating voters are voting for hordes of MAGA streaming into the Capitol.   I haven’t seen that on the top 5 or 10 issues voters are making their decision on.  

If you have, feel free to post.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

No, I didn’t miss it.  I saw it.  

I haven’t heard of news reports stating voters are voting for hordes of MAGA streaming into the Capitol.   I haven’t seen that on the top 5 or 10 issues voters are making their decision on.  

If you have, feel free to post.  

They are voting for people who claim the election was stolen….and that was the main motivation of Jan 6. These same people have done everything to condemn the investigations into J6. They have basically kicked out of the party representatives that have helped with the investigation. 

So, yes, they are voting for it. 

• Plus1 7
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

They are voting for people who claim the election was stolen….and that was the main motivation of Jan 6. These same people have done everything to condemn the investigations into J6. They have basically kicked out of the party representatives that have helped with the investigation. 

So, yes, they are voting for it. 

and archy was vocal about supporting the party getting rid of republicans who spoke out against trump.  people like cheney, McCain, Sasse, etc...were RINOs.    i still say those people were true republicans and MAGAs are the RINOs 

• Plus1 5
28 minutes ago, commando said:

and archy was vocal about supporting the party getting rid of republicans who spoke out against trump.  people like cheney, McCain, Sasse, etc...were RINOs.    i still say those people were true republicans and MAGAs are the RINOs 

It’s amazing you willingly post things of this nature when you know it’s not true.  

Liz Cheney, she voted for impeachment and didn’t make a difference to me.   All of a sudden she quit doing her leadership job and a singular focus and that’s when I had issues with her.  

McCain…..he’s a wishy washy war monger who I voted for in 2008.  I would have rather had him than Kelly and Sinema, though I joke around of her being a better Senator.  My problems with “finish the dang wall” McCain is how he shifts with the wind on policies depending on whether he was up for election or not and that he made an absolute clown vote and tries to be dramatic with it.   

Sasse????  When have I ever advocated for getting rid of Sasse?????

calling someone a Rino because of their policy issues has nothing to do with said person speaking out against Trump.  

either don’t post about me or get it right next time.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Cheney, she voted for impeachment and didn’t make a difference to me.   All of a sudden she quit doing her leadership job and a singular focus and that’s when I had issues with her.  

:laughpound

Fighting back against Trump was the most leadership thing she could have done. But….how dare she do that?   She must support dear leader or be cast aside. You keep repeating this BS and nobody’s buying it. 

• Plus1 6
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Fighting back against Trump was the most leadership thing she could have done. But….how dare she do that?   She must support dear leader or be cast aside. You keep repeating this BS and nobody’s buying it. 

She also refused to focus on all the policies that the GOP would bring, you know like everyone else has been doing :sarcasm

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t care if she supports “dear leader”.    She had a job to do as someone in leadership in the party and that was to advocate for R agenda and ideas.  She stopped doing that and became singularly focused on Trump.  She could have done both and actively chose not to.  She has gotten to the point where she is actively campaigning for people who in the past she would have been totally opposed to from a policy standpoint because of her hatred of a single man.

Just cause you wish something to be BS doesn’t make it so.  Sorry about that.    

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t care if she supports “dear leader”.    She had a job to do as someone in leadership in the party and that was to advocate for R agenda and ideas.  She stopped doing that and became singularly focused on Trump.  She could have done both and actively chose not to.  She has gotten to the point where she is actively campaigning for people who in the past she would have been totally opposed to from a policy standpoint because of her hatred of a single man.

Just cause you wish something to be BS doesn’t make it so.  Sorry about that.    

And she did her leadership roll by trying to fight against trump from within the party. She was one of the most conservative voters in congress. 

Fact is, she got cast out because she was making dear leader look bad by telling the truth about him…..like she still is. THAT, was the most important leadership roll she could do. But, republicans like you didn’t like that. Don’t fight against dear leader. That’s the message that has been sent loud and clear even if you deny it. 

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And she did her leadership roll by trying to fight against trump from within the party. She was one of the most conservative voters in congress. 

Fact is, she got cast out because she was making dear leader look bad by telling the truth about him…..like she still is. THAT, was the most important leadership roll she could do. But, republicans like you didn’t like that. Don’t fight against dear leader. That’s the message that has been sent loud and clear even if you deny it. 

She literally voted to impeach “dear leader” and didn’t get cast out of leadership at that time.

• Plus1 1