The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

On 3/18/2019 at 12:46 PM, commando said:

maybe the MAGA crowd should boycott fox news?

Well, that is possible in a cult like situation.  One by one they narrow it down to the 'purist' news source that fits their reality.  Expect it to be InfoWars or Brietbart.

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

What will the MAGA crowd do now if Fox slowly moves leftward. 

http://patriots4freedom.com/2019/03/is-fox-news-still-fair-and-balanced/?listab_list=listab_list

i would say no.....the far right is rocketing further and further hard right quicker than fox news can keep up with IMO.

"However within the last year or so, Fox the only beacon of conservative principles within a sea of progressive gobbledygook has steadily been slipping further and further to the left."

17 hours ago, commando said:

i would say no.....the far right is rocketing further and further hard right quicker than fox news can keep up with IMO.

"However within the last year or so, Fox the only beacon of conservative principles within a sea of progressive gobbledygook has steadily been slipping further and further to the left."

That is my concern also -   there is an appetite on the hard right that cannot be satisfied - it has become a religion or should I say again - cult like. If Fox becomes more moderate over time, I expect a new hard right voice to rise up and take that mantle that Fox once held by itself.    Breitbart  being the most likely candidate that I can think of. 

You know - it feels good to get an <_< eye roll from the MAGA guys on this board, it means I've move into the sane, balanced approach group  :o.  I use to think that was the mushy middle. Actually it is the place that gets things done.  Sometimes it takes someone on the fringes to push the envelope but it is the middle that makes their ideas workable.  It is freeing not being married to a set in stone ideology that can't listen to the other side (the same is true of alt leftist as well). 

• Plus1 4
  • knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine