The Republican Utopia

24 minutes ago, teachercd said:

The "I hate America" crowd LOVES this!

Make Russia Great Again

They don't even hide anymore.  And we've been told that it is the liberals who are anti-American all these years ;)

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

guess that means i am 5"15"

That almost made me laugh out loud!

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

Me:  Normies should not be involved with education

Everyone:  yes they should!

1 year later:

Everyone:  Teach was right again

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

That almost made me laugh out loud!

Me:  Normies should not be involved with education

Everyone:  yes they should!

1 year later:

Everyone:  Teach was right again

As one of your Normies, don't lump me into any grouping with those childless, non-educator weirdos who want to go make changes at a school. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

As one of your Normies, don't lump me into any grouping with those childless, non-educator weirdos who want to go make changes at a school. 

Sorry man...a normie is a normie.

remember, those weirdos think that they are doing the right thing too.  Just like the normies on the other side think they are doing the right thing.  

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Sorry man...a normie is a normie.

remember, those weirdos think that they are doing the right thing too.  Just like the normies on the other side think they are doing the right thing.  

I'm just a normie that feels like my public education was pretty good. I'm not an educator so if a teacher wants to teach my kid a subject a certain way, by all means, teach away. Read a book, go for it. Change math making me feel stupid now, but if you can make it make sense to my kids, knock your socks off. Just so we're clear, I agree with your stance on us normies getting involved in education. Trust your teachers or change schools/home school your kids. You do you boo.

13 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I'm just a normie that feels like my public education was pretty good. I'm not an educator so if a teacher wants to teach my kid a subject a certain way, by all means, teach away. Read a book, go for it. Change math making me feel stupid now, but if you can make it make sense to my kids, knock your socks off. Just so we're clear, I agree with your stance on us normies getting involved in education. Trust your teachers or change schools/home school your kids. You do you boo.

Amen!

Which of course I would never say in a public school.  

But your post is PERFECT and you represent 99% of the normies.  It is the other 1% that ruin it.

• Plus1 1