The Republican Utopia

How does any military person still support this piece of s#!t. 

Remember that he thinks any of them that are injured or dead are just pathetic suckers. And, he really doesn’t like them if they were prisoners of war. 

So, he doesn’t give a s#!t about these troops. 

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

How does any military person still support this piece of s#!t. 

Remember that he thinks any of them that are injured or dead are just pathetic suckers. And, he really doesn’t like them if they were prisoners of war. 

So, he doesn’t give a s#!t about these troops. 

And this POS thinks it shows his importance that the Iranians would give him a heads up call. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Trying to figure out if Catturd is the dumbest or the people he convinces with this BS. 

The Twitter thread and responses are funny. 

I don't think that account actually believes in "chemtrails." I think they're just pushing the Qanon party line on their gullible followers, reinforcing their beliefs.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Trying to figure out if Catturd is the dumbest or the people he convinces with this BS. 

It looks cool.  I remember when I was a kid, staring up at those trails from the planes.  

• Plus1 1
46 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Community Notes for the win.  Biggest reason X is better than old twitter. 

• TBH 1
17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It looks cool.  I remember when I was a kid, staring up at those trails from the planes.  

Remember after 911 and all planes were grounded - the absence of chemtrails, er I mean contrails;) was very noticeable.