The Republican Utopia

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Man I actually had to watch this to see if there was any actual context I was missing.

Nope, Marge just continues to be the embodiment of the least sophisticated, most selfish aspects of America.

Using a dead victim of tragedy as a prop to score political points is disgusting, IMO.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

Honestly, she is right.  I am assuming she means that birth control doesn't mean you won't have a kid or get an STD.  That is totally accurate, I mean, it even says it on the box. 

I know a lot of people that had that "surprise blessing" baby, even though birth control was used...are they pissed off about it and both blame the other person, while resentment continues to grow and grow because they were almost totally free from parenting?  Of course!  Is it super funny to be golfing with that friend and make jokes about how "lucky" they are to have an 18 year old son and a 2 year old daughter?  YEP!

But, who cares, clearly it helps more than it hurts and should be totally legal and given out for free.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

This is the thing that they absolutely don't want.  They are starting to fight against birth control being available.

Yeah, that is stupid.  

It should be free and if girls want to get on the pill, they should be able to do that without having to talk to their parents about it starting by about age 15.  Is it better if they talk to Mom and Dad or Mom or Dad, sure, but don't put them in an uncomfortable position if you don't have to.  

38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is the thing that they absolutely don't want.  They are starting to fight against birth control being available.

This is a race issue. They've said it out loud - they want more White babies being born in America. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1