The Republican Utopia

5 minutes ago, commando said:

what is she blaming that on?

I personally think that recruiting is down because military age kids have seen the US "at war" since before they were born and no real major definite goal in sight.

• TBH 1
25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

She literally is saying the military is not prepared …..because if a lie.  She literally made up something to say our military is not prepared to fight if needed.  

How in the heck is that not saying they are horrible and using a lie to prove it?

Criticizing one aspect of the military doesn’t amount to saying it’s horrible in most people’s view.   

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, commando said:

are you really missing what she is blaming it on?  hint...it's in her tweet

I see it. I think she is misguided but I was waiting for someone to back their claim that she's lying about it...

You know, because she's not.

• TBH 1
1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

I see it. I think she is misguided but I was waiting for someone to back their claim that she's lying about it...

You know, because she's not.

:facepalm:  so i guess you also buy that our troops are too busy taking pronoun classes to do their duty?  

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, commando said:

:facepalm:  so i guess you also buy that our troops are too busy taking pronoun classes to do their duty?  

Nope. Read my other reply. 

I said she was misguided, wrong about the reasoning...but she didn't make it up.

I work with 2 Navy vets who were pissed off about it a year or 2 ago. I can find references if needed.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Making s#!t up about the military and claiming it’s not prepared because of it is.  

It doesn’t but you are entitled to think that way.  She isn’t claiming the military is horrible.  You are just making s#!t up like you accuse her of doing. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

It doesn’t but you are entitled to think that way.  She isn’t claiming the military is horrible.  You are just making s#!t up like you accuse her of doing. 

Ok…..now I know the military doesn’t need to be prepared. 

Glad you told me. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok…..now I know the military doesn’t need to be prepared. 

Glad you told me. 

I didn’t tell you that.  Please repost where I did and prove me wrong, otherwise Why would you keep doing what you accuse Haley of doing and “making s#!t up”

6 hours ago, commando said:

you did

She said the military is horrible to join? 

• Plus1 2