Huskers @ Northwestern

Mavric

This team is offensively challenged. Score 16 points in 7 mins then proceed to score 21 points in 20 mins.

Would help if they could get an open shot without the ball in their hand. Only way they score is by dribbling and trying to find space.

Running an offense would help this....

Miles pure schizophrenic subbing patterns will chase off Horne. At some point it has to enter his brain that some defense can be sacrificed for scoring. At some point it has to enter his brain to cut the tight leash on guys so they don't play looking over their shoulder and gain confidence. At some point it has to enter his brain full court pressure back into a zone might just fit his current personnel and create some easier scoring opportunities.

• Fire 2

Miles pure schizophrenic subbing patterns will chase off Horne. At some point it has to enter his brain that some defense can be sacrificed for scoring. At some point it has to enter his brain to cut the tight leash on guys so they don't play looking over their shoulder and gain confidence. At some point it has to enter his brain full court pressure back into a zone might just fit his current personnel and create some easier scoring opportunities.

I'm really disappointed we didn't see Horne at all tonight. Especially with Morrow out and everyone except the dubs struggling to score.

This is getting so frustrating that I wouldn't even care if they canned Miles and I've been one of his biggest fans until now. No offense, questionable lineups, and he seems like he's grasping at straws and doesn't know what to do.

Yeah he took us to the NCAA tourney a few years ago but how much of that was Pettaway just playing out of his mind?

Hopefully we'll find our way without Morrow but I'm not holding my breath. Uggghhhhh