Immigration Ban

Yet another message to the rest of the world: Your tired, your poor, your huddled masses are no longer welcome here.

Trump's immigration policies are certainly everything they were purported to be. Others will applaud them as "enforcing our laws." I believe they are heartless and morally detestable. El Salvador is not a place anyone would want to move back to right now.

They can continue to try to halt demographic shifts as much as they want, but ultimately, the GOP cannot keep America white forever.

• Plus1 2

I have not read much from this thread, but what I have is just plain ignorant. Every democrat (including Obama) before Trump got into office called for exactly the same thing Trump is. Stopping illegals from coming into this country!

This isn't a ban, it is forcing people to aid by the laws and processes already in place. Allowing anyone and everyone without following the laws put us in this position.

4 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

I have not read much from this thread, but what I have is just plain ignorant. Every democrat (including Obama) before Trump got into office called for exactly the same thing Trump is. Stopping illegals from coming into this country!

This isn't a ban, it is forcing people to aid by the laws and processes already in place. Allowing anyone and everyone without following the laws put us in this position.

If you're going to be taken seriously, you can't speak in Trump-like hyperbole about this particular issue.

The bolded is just flat out wrong.

Edited by dudeguyy
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

What exact position is that?

Um, allowing so many criminals (law breakers) into this country. Allowing voter fraud by encouraging those illegals to vote. Yes Obama more or less encouraged them to vote by saying "we are not out looking for them".

I'm not getting to a pissing match with posters on here. I have seen enough to know there are way more liberal type posters, so I won't waste my time. The pure hate for Trump while ignoring anything democrat related tells me all I need to know.

2 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

I'm not getting to a pissing match with posters on here. I have seen enough to know there are way more liberal type posters, so I won't waste my time. The pure hate for Trump while ignoring anything democrat related tells me all I need to know.

LOL....It's been a fun week.  I've been accused of being a conservative shill secret Republican that supports horrible conservative economic views......and.....too liberal to even have a discussion with.

What a time to be alive.

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL....It's been a fun week.  I've been accused of being a conservative shill secret Republican that supports horrible conservative economic views......and.....too liberal to even have a discussion with.

What a time to be alive.

Show me where I said you were anything at all? This is exactly why I won't participate. I clearly said "more liberal type posters".

On this, I am done.

EDIT: For the record, Trump has done a number of good things.. deregulation being one of them. With that said, I wish he would shut his trap more often than not. He is way better than the other choice.

Edited by Bornhusker
Just now, Bornhusker said:

You can't respond without creating straw man arguments?

Not a straw man at all.  Every time you have posted you have basically said you can't or won't engage in a conversation with anyone who disagrees with you.

Pretty clear you don't have the confidence in your views to be able to defend them.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Not a straw man at all.  Every time you have posted you have basically said you can't or won't engage in a conversation with anyone who disagrees with you.

Pretty clear you don't have the confidence in your views to be able to defend them.

Claiming I said you were something at all is creating a straw man argument!

straw man

I've been accused of being a conservative shill secret Republican that supports horrible conservative economic views......and.....too liberal to even have a discussion with.