Huskers @ Michigan State

Mavric

Easy money. Take the 6 points and laugh all the way to the bank.

Just curious you throw out "easy money" far too much for this team, so how much do YOU actually take your own advice and bet these games.

Ha...No...Most of the time I don't. Today I did be NU and I took NU at the half (-3)...but most of the time I am just f'ing around with the "easy money" picks. I am not even a Husker basketball fan but one of my best friends is the hugest Husker basketball fan ever so it is fun to mess with him a bit.

Hah. I bet 20 on em tonight. I won't like 175 or something on Saturday on Nebraska.

Just curious you throw out "easy money" far too much for this team, so how much do YOU actually take your own advice and bet these games.

Ha...No...Most of the time I don't. Today I did be NU and I took NU at the half (-3)...but most of the time I am just f'ing around with the "easy money" picks. I am not even a Husker basketball fan but one of my best friends is the hugest Husker basketball fan ever so it is fun to mess with him a bit.

Hah. I bet 20 on em tonight. I won't like 175 or something on Saturday on Nebraska.

Nice!

When you are soundly whipped on the boards vs one of the few teams in the league who have less size..........it's tough to rationalize.

Maybe it has something to do with being so overconfident that the coach and players were telling the media BEFORE the game how poorly they played in the first contest, and vowing to NOT let it happen again.

RESULT: An even Worse beatdown.........

Perhaps working on boxing out and being tougher in the paint would yield better results than spouting off to the press.......

• Fire 1

When you are soundly whipped on the boards vs one of the few teams in the league who have less size..........it's tough to rationalize.

Maybe it has something to do with being so overconfident that the coach and players were telling the media BEFORE the game how poorly they played in the first contest, and vowing to NOT let it happen again.

RESULT: An even Worse beatdown.........

Perhaps working on boxing out and being tougher in the paint would yield better results than spouting off to the press.......

This is a solid post and also...it is a bit concerning becuase it is all true

Haha yeah there is no such thing as "easy money" with this team in terms of betting. They are all over the place in relation to betting.