DE Ronnie Perkins [Oklahoma -Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is his coach. Not sure if this has anything to do with the commit rumors from last night.

That'd be a huge pickup. Not even going to let myself think about that.

Anyone able to listen and provide a summary for those outside of the listening area?

Or for those of us who just flat out missed it. Seems like a random guest if the kid isn't interested. Do we have anyone on the team from there or any other prospects?

Still think this guy is an OLB he's 15lbs more than parsons and they look like they move similar on tape.

This guy is an athletic freak. OLB for sure in my book. Watching his film on offense shows how well he works in space too. He'd be very capable in coverage at that size.

• Fire 1

Still think this guy is an OLB he's 15lbs more than parsons and they look like they move similar on tape.

This guy is an athletic freak. OLB for sure in my book. Watching his film on offense shows how well he works in space too. He'd be very capable in coverage at that size.

Damn, glad to hear more reviews that he is an OLB. That's what I thought originally, but someone talked me into believing he was DE.

Damn, glad to hear more reviews that he is an OLB. That's what I thought originally, but someone talked me into believing he was DE.

Parrella is the one recruiting him. He recruits the defensive line. That means we are recruiting him as a DE. Once he gets to campus if he fits the bill at OLB we will play him there. For now the staff views him as a DE, we will have a tough time getting this guy as tons of elite teams want him. OU and LSU are gonna be tough to beat out and we probably full court parsons over this guy if we feel we are not in it.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to DE Ronnie Perkins [Oklahoma -Signed LOI]