Chris Jones Highlight Video

not a lot of tackling in there i would imagine

why even post this?

He's a good cover corner and a decent player overall but he's not a good tackler and sometimes the effort isnt there. He's not above criticism.
but a bunch of his highlights were of him TACKLING. Also effort? Watch the God damn video. There's plenty of effort being shown.

He's a CB, do you expect him to lead the team in tackles?

what an idiotic reply...where did i imply that i expect him to lead the team in tackles?
Did you even watch or just assume there was no tackling? Because if you took the three minutes to watch you would've seen that most of the highlights are actually tackles. But yeah my post was the idiotic one...

maurice-jones-drew-is-busting-out.gif

• Fire 3

what an idiotic reply...where did i imply that i expect him to lead the team in tackles?
Did you even watch or just assume there was no tackling? Because if you took the three minutes to watch you would've seen that most of the highlights are actually tackles. But yeah my post was the idiotic one...maurice-jones-drew-is-busting-out.gif

Did you even watch or just assume there was no tackling? Because if you took the three minutes to watch you would've seen that most of the highlights are actually tackles. But yeah my post was the idiotic one...maurice-jones-drew-is-busting-out.gif
A discussion of tackling can be had without attacks. Let's save the name calling and such for the Shed.