Oregon Road Trip

Hello Husker Fans,

Is anybody planning on making the road trip up to Oregon this season? If so, any idea where the visiting team section is? I am looking to purchase my tickets soon, and would like to be around my fellow Huskers.

Thank in advance!

GO BIG RED!

Hello Husker Fans,

Is anybody planning on making the road trip up to Oregon this season? If so, any idea where the visiting team section is? I am looking to purchase my tickets soon, and would like to be around my fellow Huskers.

Thank in advance!

GO BIG RED!

I am planning on going but I will probably get tickets the day of the game.

Already have a large place rented on the coast for the weekend. It is going to be something of a family reunion. Will be about 20 of us. I have put in for tickets with the Nebraska ticket office and looked into the Oregon route. The Oregon ticket office won't put single game stuff on sale till like July 17th or something like that.

Already have a large place rented on the coast for the weekend. It is going to be something of a family reunion. Will be about 20 of us. I have put in for tickets with the Nebraska ticket office and looked into the Oregon route. The Oregon ticket office won't put single game stuff on sale till like July 17th or something like that.

Thanks for the info.

Hello Husker Fans,

Thank in advance!

GO BIG RED!

Back to when I went to Civil War games, the visiting section was in the endzone on one side of the field. Bad seats, but the weather should still be cooperating in the third week and the game will be interesting for both teams.

I will be up there. Getting in on Thursday, gonna do some Salmon fishing Friday and head to the game on Saturday. We are staying in Portland and renting a car to head to the game. We are getting tickets from either Oregon office or from locals.

We (2 couples) got a sweet house in Eugene for that weekend through Air B&B as the hotel prices were expensive.

We will wait to buy our tickets from a 3rd party site or something to get good seats. When we went to Miami a couple years ago we put in for tickets with the Nebraska ticket office and got screwed - our seats were at the very top row in the endzone - not doing that again!

My question is, what are the pregame tailgating activities? We will Uber or bus it to the stadium and would like a place to drink and socialize.

We (2 couples) got a sweet house in Eugene for that weekend through Air B&B as the hotel prices were expensive.

We will wait to buy our tickets from a 3rd party site or something to get good seats. When we went to Miami a couple years ago we put in for tickets with the Nebraska ticket office and got screwed - our seats were at the very top row in the endzone - not doing that again!

My question is, what are the pregame tailgating activities? We will Uber or bus it to the stadium and would like a place to drink and socialize.

My son and I went to a game there last year. I was hoping for some sort of a bar scene around the stadium, but there really isn't. Lots of tailgaiting areas. Anyway so my son and I go into the stadium and are wondering around and there are lots of people going into this big building. Looked like an indoor practice facility. Went into it and they had food venders, tables and chairs to sit and and most importantly beer being sold.

My son and I went to a game there last year. I was hoping for some sort of a bar scene around the stadium, but there really isn't. Lots of tailgaiting areas. Anyway so my son and I go into the stadium and are wondering around and there are lots of people going into this big building. Looked like an indoor practice facility. Went into it and they had food venders, tables and chairs to sit and and most importantly beer being sold.

Yeah there is nothing around that stadium for bars or restaurants but I did really like the tailgating scene there. We got lucky and was invited into a tailgate with former players, boosters and current players families - that was a blast!

• 1 month later...

Hello Husker Fans,

Thank in advance!

GO BIG RED!

Has anyone purchased their tickets yet? I would like to sit somewhere between sections 27-35 behind the visitor sideline. The tickets on a 3rd party site are really expensive and it looks like if you buy your tickets though the Oregon athletic department you have to buy tickets to 2 additional games and cant pick what seats you want. Any advice?

We decided against going to this game...it just started to see like a huge pain in the ass. So now we picked...drum roll...Purdue!

I have heard that about the lack of bars around the stadium. Seems a bit odd to me but if they make up for it in other ways I am sure it will still be an awesome time.

• Fire 1