2018 mid-term

14 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I wouldn't say anything you presented was proof of guilt. If so, Trump has definitely colluded with Russia:lol:

Still trying to argue with me on this? Okay then lol.

In the legal world, what she has done would be grounds for termination. Not necessarily because of corruption, but the incompetency itself is grounds for it. There is more proof of corruption, but now that I am looking for it I can't seem to find the article.

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

The hypocrisy is just hilarious really

How on Earth am I being a hypocrite? I'm just responding to what you said. I don't justify any form of corruption and if you bring up examples of a Republican doing the same s#!t Snipes is doing I will be the first person to condemn it.

• Plus1 1

Just now, GBRHouston said:

Still trying to argue with me on this? Okay then lol.

In the legal world, what she has done would be grounds for termination. Not necessarily because of corruption, but the incompetency itself is grounds for it. There is more proof of corruption, but now that I am looking for it I can't seem to find the article.

Find me proof that she interfered in the 2018 midterms as you alluded to. Prior actions do not constitute as proof of another. You should know this as you are pre law.

4 minutes ago, GBRHouston said:

What...? No. Why do you even bring that up? If you look into it Snipes is heavily incompetent and unfit for her role. Everyone on here needs to stop trying to justify it. 

you are claiming it's fraud...then i suggest that must mean the republicans counters would have to be complicit for that to be true you angrily jump to she is imcompetent.   

3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Find me proof that she interfered in the 2018 midterms as you alluded to. Prior actions do not constitute as proof of another. You should know this as you are pre law.

You are right, prior actions do not constitute proof. I never did say that she interfered in the midterms, I said that it's fishy, and it should probably be looked into. Never said there was proof of corruption in this specific instance.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, commando said:

you are claiming it's fraud...then i suggest that must mean the republicans counters would have to be complicit for that to be true you angrily jump to she is imcompetent.   

God can people quit saying things for me? NO I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE IT IS FRAUD. Now hopefully people will stop trying to pull that one on me but I have no hopes on that one.

This all falls back on Snipes. She's the captain of the ship here. She could have helped to ensure that the votes were in on time. Dade County somehow did it. Notice how whenever there is an issue in Florida, Broward County seems to be the issue. Gets you thinking.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, GBRHouston said:

God can people quit saying things for me? NO I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE IT IS FRAUD. Now hopefully people will stop trying to pull that one on me but I have no hopes on that one.

This all falls back on Snipes. She's the captain of the ship here. She could have helped to ensure that the votes were in on time. Dade County somehow did it. Notice how whenever there is an issue in Florida, Broward County seems to be the issue. Gets you thinking.

the conspiracy theories are flying and being pushed by the republican party.   the republican party has watchers in those chamber counting and confirming the votes with dems and county officials.    any claims of fraud must include the people they have in there observing and helping with the count.   we can blame the system for not being able to keep up...but the claims of fraud are politically driven in an effort to anger the base.   and its working.   

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, commando said:

the conspiracy theories are flying and being pushed by the republican party.   the republican party has watchers in those chamber counting and confirming the votes with dems and county officials.    any claims of fraud must include the people they have in there observing and helping with the count.   we can blame the system for not being able to keep up...but the claims of fraud are politically driven in an effort to anger the base.   and its working.   

Oooooo I love word soup! Can I play now?

• Plus1 1

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

Sure it is lol just quit acting like you are better than everyone else and admit you are not presuming she is innocent. Its ok we all do it.

Apparently me stating what's true = me thinking I'm better than everyone else. I'm just simply saying it needs to be looked into. You can say that without presuming guilt.

13 minutes ago, GBRHouston said:

Apparently me stating what's true = me thinking I'm better than everyone else. I'm just simply saying it needs to be looked into. You can say that without presuming guilt.

Ok so do you think she is innocent? 

Really a rhetorical question because based on all of your posts its clear you think she did something wrong.

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, GBRHouston said:

How on Earth am I being a hypocrite? 

You quoted me saying if Hillary was being investigated you would presume innocence a post after insinuating Snipes was guilty of fraud with no proof. You nail yourself down saying proof of guilt is right in front of us so there is no need to presume Snipes innocent. After being confronted with the burden of proof you backpedal and say you aren't presuming she is guilty, it just needs to be looked in to. But that isn't what you said. How can I take you seriously after you do all of this as you swoop in on your high horse saying society is too quick to judge.

I'm not who you were quoting, but I'm a Republican. Yes I would. Presumption of innocence is just common sense. Everybody gets that right systematically. I just wish it would apply to society too.

If there's proof of guilt right in front of you then I think that presumption of innocence is off the table. I'm pre-law, don't try and pull that argument with me. We've had that nailed into our heads so many times.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1