Nebraska at Big Ten Media Days

At least a marginally deceptive tweet by Damon Benning. Franklin's podium session started 15-20 minutes before Riley's. Also, Nebraska has easily the most media members of any school in attendance. There's gotta be at least 20-30 Nebraska focused radio/print/recruiting/etc. folks here.

• Fire 1

Nebraska has easily the most media members of any school in attendance. There's gotta be at least 20-30 Nebraska focused radio/print/recruiting/etc. folks here.

This is something I've noticed. We have an extraordinary number of people covering Husker sports. For a state with a population under two million, even counting all the fans that live in other parts of the country, our press corps is just huge. It's amazing we can support that many people covering the same team.

• Fire 1

I think that confirms what we've suspected -- Bray won't be here for the long haul. His star is too bright. But so it goes with position coaches, and best of luck to Bray when he does get that shot to move up the ladder.

It's good for us, too, to spread the leaves of the Nebraska tree. He might just end up coming back to us some day.

• Fire 1

I think that confirms what we've suspected -- Bray won't be here for the long haul. His star is too bright. But so it goes with position coaches, and best of luck to Bray when he does get that shot to move up the ladder.

It's good for us, too, to spread the leaves of the Nebraska tree. He might just end up coming back to us some day.

Bray might take over from Diaco depending on if Diaco is looking for another shot at HC.

Bray might take over from Diaco depending on if Diaco is looking for another shot at HC.

Or Diaco might be okay staying saying he's getting paid 1mil a year.

Great stuff. Thanks for posting it all in one place. There are several assistants who could be "the next man up" and get another gig. I think winning well this year increases guys opportunities.

Man, we are thin at corner. Unless it's gamesmanship, we are in a bind at that position....Two season ending injuries will do that to a team.