Chicago Cubs

Yeah buddy, I'm diehard. Cubs are to me for baseball what the skers are for football. I bleed with that team.

We had a very competitive team, Lee really hurt, and Wood, Prior, and Miller out also hurts. But had those 3 been healthy, we'd have one of the best rotations in the league. Maybe we can unload Wood after this year and use his 12 million on someone who doesn't get hurt every 2 months.

Yeah this has been one hell of a month for the Cubs and all of their fans!!! I have always loved the Cubs but I came to the reality that I would probably have to like another team in baseball as well because the Cubs just don't get it done!!! Doesn't mean I love them any less though watched 1,000 of games will love them till I die!!! :thumbs

Don't the Cubs always suck? I'm not trying to be mean, but I thought that was something that was normal.

:yeah

Where is HANC when you need him.

Actually HANC and myself are going to wriggley

this summer when they play Arizona. I'll be the one

with the dimondbacks hat on :cheers

Don't the Cubs always suck?  I'm not trying to be mean, but I thought that was something that was normal.
84 and 89 teams were good . Got hot in the playoffs a couple years ago until Bartman got a flyball hit his way.

Thats the only times that I can think that we were even in it.

Don't the Cubs always suck?  I'm not trying to be mean, but I thought that was something that was normal.

We have always been "Loveable Losers"....but losing 14 out of 16 (or whatever it is) really hurts. Plus w/ the White and Red Sox winning the last 2 years, we kind of feel like our time should come. I just hope sometime in my life they win the World Series!!!

We have always been "Loveable Losers"....but losing 14 out of 16 (or whatever it is) really hurts. Plus w/ the White and Red Sox winning the last 2 years, we kind of feel like our time should come. I just hope sometime in my life they win the World Series!!!

i pray you have a lot of years left.