Chicago Cubs

Just throwing this out there, but next year would be 100 years since the cubbies last won the series. And we should have everyonhe healthy by then and maybe even some new faces if we unload Wood's 12 million.

We're not completely out of it this year, we could still make some noise, but mostly we are. I already have high hopes for NEXT YEAR.

Don't the Cubs always suck?  I'm not trying to be mean, but I thought that was something that was normal.

We have always been "Loveable Losers"....but losing 14 out of 16 (or whatever it is) really hurts. Plus w/ the White and Red Sox winning the last 2 years, we kind of feel like our time should come. I just hope sometime in my life they win the World Series!!!

i pray you have a lot of years left.

Luckily I am only 32....hopefully I still have quite a bit of gas left in the tank!

Don't the Cubs always suck?  I'm not trying to be mean, but I thought that was something that was normal.

Yeah it's kind of like Jake Plummer, once a loser, always a loser!!!!!

ahh! my eyes!! jake plummer!!! i hate him. i love it that he chokes year in and year out, too bad he didnt choke at Tempe in 1996..