Gambling Locks of the Weak (Get it)

1 hour ago, El Diaco said:

Northern Illinois +11 at San Diego St

No, No, No.  SDSU is a pretty good football team.  They've won closely, but have to note that two of their games were against the Pac 10! (beat ASU on the road, Stanford at home).  And NIU are just coming off an emotional win (gasp!).  So that's not helpful for the Huskies.  And back-to-back road games isn't good either.

I love their ground game (SDSU) and they have a very good half back.  Very, very good.  The Defense is pretty good too.

I've had good success with them somewhere else (ahem, don't ask!) the past three weeks while losing on most of my other picks.

Either go with SDSU or stay away completely. I think they will wear NIU down and cover.  Or wear them down and win by 10.  Like I said, stay away or go all in lol.

Also, I Absolutely love Georgia and TCU this year out of the gate.  The lines and opponents make it extremely difficult to jump on them, but all three of them will win most of their games this year. 

It's been difficult for all college football junkies getting these things right this year, it's kind of odd.  But it makes the season even more exciting if that's even possible.

15 hours ago, admo said:

No, No, No.  SDSU is a pretty good football team.  They've won closely, but have to note that two of their games were against the Pac 10! (beat ASU on the road, Stanford at home).  And NIU are just coming off an emotional win (gasp!).  So that's not helpful for the Huskies.  And back-to-back road games isn't good either.

I love their ground game (SDSU) and they have a very good half back.  Very, very good.  The Defense is pretty good too.

I've had good success with them somewhere else (ahem, don't ask!) the past three weeks while losing on most of my other picks.

Either go with SDSU or stay away completely. I think they will wear NIU down and cover.  Or wear them down and win by 10.  Like I said, stay away or go all in lol.

Also, I Absolutely love Georgia and TCU this year out of the gate.  The lines and opponents make it extremely difficult to jump on them, but all three of them will win most of their games this year. 

It's been difficult for all college football junkies getting these things right this year, it's kind of odd.  But it makes the season even more exciting if that's even possible.

Well I'm not putting any real money on it....just my reputation here on HB (and we know what that's worth so...).

It hasn't done me much good to really analyze these games so far so just going with my gut feeling and I think 11 points is too many.

NIU seems to be well coached and pretty scrappy so I'm gonna stick with it. I'll probably lose big :lol:

• Plus1 1
19 hours ago, El Diaco said:

Well I'm not putting any real money on it....just my reputation here on HB (and we know what that's worth so...).

It hasn't done me much good to really analyze these games so far so just going with my gut feeling and I think 11 points is too many.

NIU seems to be well coached and pretty scrappy so I'm gonna stick with it. I'll probably lose big :lol:

You got a great rep JJ!  Yeah stick with it because my picks haven't been too hot either lol

1 hour ago, admo said:

Lots of eyes will be on that USC vs WSU game.  I want no part of that line!

Eye had my I on it at first but couldn't pull the trigger.

I'm thinking Wazzu because Darnold is trying to keep up with Lee for the INT lead.  Of course, he's completing 15% more of his passes so that helps a bit.

On 9/28/2017 at 10:24 PM, Mavric said:

Official Picks

Wisconsin -14.5

Georgia -7.5

Iowa +3.5

Other games considered

Washington State +4.5
Ohio State -30

Washington -26.5

Penn State -18.5

Georgia Tech -9.5

Dang.  Just didn't pick the right mix.  

6-7-2 on my official picks

9-4 on my "other" picks

Bulldogs are for real.

I ageed on your PSU and tOsu. Didn't know what you were thinking with the Hawkeyes, and the Badgers stealing $ made me nervous. 

Don't worry this season isn't like most. Everything is waay unpredicatable. There are only a few Colorados of last year