Time Change or Locations change? Hmm

ScottyIce

3 hours ago, skersfan said:

I must have forgotten what smoke smells like.   Sorry.  Either way have been here for three days.  I have not seen the air quality posted, but it seemed fine today, yesterday and the day before.  

Today was the first day I have seen the sun in a few weeks.  Beautiful day.  Around Tuesday, it began to cool down and that really helped.  It looked like Beijing last weekend.  

We left yesterday morning, a little cloudy initially, but cleared up.  Saw some some fire signs along 58, but not fires or vehicles.  Got to Ontario, did not see any signs of fire, so hopefully everything has calmed down.  Headed to Yellowstone for a couple of days, then to Durango,  then home.  The trip has been great, the game could have been better though.

This is a beautiful state, until you get to the east side, but the Gold Creek Wilderness area was quite interesting.  I would like to spend some time up here.  The trees are beautiful.  It seems most of ours are having bark beetle problems.