Time Change or Locations change? Hmm

ScottyIce

1 hour ago, GoDucks349 said:

It should have left Monday... This isn't a "day trip" like going to North Bend, IN.

The route my friends have planned to take all along to Eugene looks clear.  I-84 to Ontario, then Hwy 20 to Bend, 97 South to 58 and west to Eugene.

Currently looks good and I don't think it would matter anyhow, they aren't missing this game for nothing let alone a little smoke.  I told them if they ran into much smoke on the way just put a brisket on the hood to soak up the flavor : )

49 minutes ago, LaunchCode said:

The route my friends have planned to take all along to Eugene looks clear.  I-84 to Ontario, then Hwy 20 to Bend, 97 South to 58 and west to Eugene.

Currently looks good and I don't think it would matter anyhow, they aren't missing this game for nothing let alone a little smoke.  I told them if they ran into much smoke on the way just put a brisket on the hood to soak up the flavor : )

Odd route, but it'll work lol

7 hours ago, LaunchCode said:

I know that route well. Be careful on those roads, 58 is famous for some bad accidents especially around mile post 20 and near the railroad tressel (about mile post 17). Both 97 and 58 have quite a few trucks, so pay attention and be safe.