tOSU game time

1 hour ago, Branno said:

This is what Eichorst and Riley turned us into. We might not have a game on ESPN at all this year. 

That has infinitely more to do with our conference's new TV deal that gets us 51 million dollars a year than it does with Riley/Eichorst.

Besides - 6:30p kick on FS1 is way better than 11:00a on ESPN2 anyways.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Branno said:

This is what Eichorst and Riley turned us into. We might not have a game on ESPN at all this year. 

Not sure the way you are perceiving this is correct.

We are getting a BOAT load of cash to have games aired on Fox/FS1 now...

Not positive here, but if that new TV deal didn't go into place, we might be playing at 11:00 AM or 2:30 PM on ESPN/ABC.

I'll gladly take the night game.

1 minute ago, Landlord said:

That has infinitely more to do with our conference's new TV deal that gets us 51 million dollars a year than it does with Riley/Eichorst.

JINX I OWE YOU A POP

3 hours ago, Landlord said:

The money is great for now, but we get way more exposure on ESPN/ABC. That 51 million a year isn't going to get us in front of the eyeballs of potential recruits. It won't get us mentioned during College Game Day. Next you're going to tell me that a BTN night game is better than 11am on an ESPN network.

1 minute ago, Branno said:

The money is great for now, but we get way more exposure on ESPN/ABC. That 51 million a year isn't going to get us in front of the eyeballs of potential recruits. 

Yeah, but that FS1 night game allows us to actually bring recruits in for the game and electric environment that weekend...

3 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Yeah, but that FS1 night game allows us to actually bring recruits in for the game and electric environment that weekend...

Were the only options available an afternoon start on ESPN and a night start on FS1? I don't think that's the case. I'm not sure why you're making this strawman.