Return of Chris Jones

I for one am thrilled at the possibility of Jones returning. Eric Lee seems to be doing better, however, there are much concerns. The lack of press coverage might have a lot to do with the coaches confidence in the corners. I understand that Lamar Jackson was a highly touted recruit, and he did play as a true freshmen, but his lack of physicality is concerning. Jackson is a big kid, I just don't understand why he doesn't hit like it. Larry Asante was so much fun to watch because he laid wood. Jackson could really help his case when he is done at NU if scouts could see him incorporate that physical play.  

Question, do you all think that if Jones is back, the coaches move Kalu back to corner? Our safety play is a bright spot right now. Why not utilize Kalu at his natural position, certainly it is an area we need the most help in.   GBR, let's beat Wisconsin this weekend boys!

5 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:
9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wouldn't the lack of physicality and ability to tackle be a lot worse at Safety than at CB?

I would love to see the defensive back field be 

Jones CB

Kalu CB

Reed Safety

Williams Safety

Bootle is our most physical corner imo, Kalu was caught on his heels a lot last year