Please welcome our newest Moderator

Just wanted to say welcome, and thanks to our newest & bravest Moderator to join the mod fold -- HSKRNOKC. He is now a made man.

Just like the other mods, his decisions have the full support of myself & Eric the Red - so please treat him with respect. Mods may seem like a buzz-kill sometimes, but please realize that good moderators are VERY important for a board to stay on the up, and a huge reason huskerboard is the high quality site it is today.

Of course this is not to say that members & mods can't disagree on subjects - but just like your debates with other members, please keep it respectful. And if there is something a mod does that you completely disagree with, simply contact myself or ETR via Private Message, and we will look into it.

For those of you that have been around a while, I'm sure you'll agree that HSKRNOKC has been a very valuable contributor to the board, and has always treated everyone with respect - and I know the newer members will also come to discover the same thing. He's a great asset to the board, and we're happy to have him. Salute. :horns2