What do you guys think of Craig Bohl?

arkane

Weird.  I don't think he should be in our top 2 or 3 to look at, but I wouldn't hesitate to look at him if Frost wouldn't come.  I do think that he can build a program.  Lets not forget, our program isn't just one or two players away from winning a title of any sorts.  We are several pieces away.  That is building a program material.  I get just a little confused when we are writing a winner off that had one or two bad games as our Defense Co 16 years ago.  Many of those 2003 kids that Bo coached were Bohl players.  

Like I said, he isn't number 1 on the list, but I do think he is in the top 5 if I were looking for everything that we have discussed about who should be here.  Nebraska ties, has coached at a pretty high level for several years and has produced more draft picks than we have in the last 6 years, or at least higher profile players.  Its typical on here, we could show TO's resume, without his name attached and say that he just couldn't win the big one enough overall.  Were a fickel bunch.  GBR!

20 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

I wasn't stating in the opposite; he can develop QBs. 

It really makes what's happening to Josh Allen this year quite peculiar, but I haven't followed Wyoming enough to know exactly what's ailing him. 

Josh Allen isn't putting up last years numbers because Wyoming lost a 1500 yard plus a year running back to the NFL with no viable replacement. Wyoming also lost a lot of skill positions to graduation (mainly Tanner Gentry who starts for the Bears now).  If it wasn't for Wyomings Defense this year it would be pretty bleak.

9 minutes ago, brownNgold said:

Josh Allen isn't putting up last years numbers because Wyoming lost a 1500 yard plus a year running back to the NFL with no viable replacement. Wyoming also lost a lot of skill positions to graduation (mainly Tanner Gentry who starts for the Bears now).  If it wasn't for Wyomings Defense this year it would be pretty bleak.

Well, fortunately you won't have to worry about losing your coach (not to Nebraska at least). Zero chance he is the next coach here. However, I do like him long term at WYO.

Edited by B.B. Hemingway