The Democrat Utopia

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You aren’t.  Your silence is actually deafening:laughpound

I don’t know much about it. How many times did Biden hide the documents from investigators?  Did they ask for them and he refused to give them back?

This isn’t the gotcha moment you have been holding your breath for. So, take a breath and relax. 

• TBH 3

50 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Sorry my guy, I’ve said Trump was probably toast with his classified documents case because it certainly seems like proof is there.  But thanks to Merrick Garlands guy, Trump unfortunately has an out now.  

you have forgotten all your defending trump over the years?   your memory is worse than bidens 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This isn’t the gotcha moment you have been holding your breath for. So, take a breath and relax

LOL….it’s everything I’ve been saying for awhile now.   He willfully and knowingly illegally took classified documents and it’s all out there for everyone to see that Merrick Garlands guy has now shown Biden is senile.   Something those of us without blinders on already knew.   It wasn’t “just a stutter”.  

BTW if this were Trump, you already have 5 twitter re-posts from the usual useful twitter idiots.  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

13 minutes ago, commando said:

but not nearly as terrible as don the con for the republicans.  

Hahahaha……they are both terrible for this election.   If the Republican primary voters in Iowa, NH, or SC had brains this election would now be over in the Republican favor.   But nope.  

I gotta admire the but, but, but, but Trump posts since last night to defend the indefensible though!  Hadn’t you always complained about whataboutism :D

• TBH 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Hahahaha……they are both terrible for this election.   If the Republican primary voters in Iowa, NH, or SC had brains this election would now be over in the Republican favor.   But nope.  

I gotta admire the but, but, but, but Trump posts since last night to defend the indefensible though!  Hadn’t you always complained about whataboutism :D

i am saying that if it's between these 2.....i am voting for Biden 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1