The Democrat Utopia

8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

The chart should show the ratio of income % to tax % over time. The top 1% are paying a bigger % of taxes now, but it's not showing what % they earned before. I looked up a single data point, 1980, and the top 1% earned 10% of income then, so the ratio was 19%/10% = 1.9. Now it's 45.8%/26.3% = 1.7.  I.E. things have become more favorable for the top 1% over time.

What percentage of the 99% don't pay taxes because they don't make the income threshold?  Isn't it significant number?

I wonder what the math would be between the top 1% and people who actually make enough to have a tax bill.

This website says like 40%! https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxvox/tpc-number-those-who-dont-pay-federal-income-tax-drops-pre-pandemic-levels

• TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1

8 minutes ago, funhusker said:

What percentage of the 99% don't pay taxes because they don't make the income threshold?  Isn't it significant number?

I wonder what the math would be between the top 1% and people who actually make enough to have a tax bill.

This website says like 40%! https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxvox/tpc-number-those-who-dont-pay-federal-income-tax-drops-pre-pandemic-levels

40% :blink:

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
12 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Another a$$ kicking for the MAGA messaging.  Maybe they should have kept Cheney.  Who knew failing to pass border and national security legislation would be a loser at the polls? 

The Democrats over performed again by 7 points.  What Nate Silver doing..lol

Tom Suozzi Dem.    91,338   +53.9%
Mazi Pilip     Rep.    78,229    +46.1% 

Why are you bringing up Nate Silver?

• TBH 2

51 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Maybe her love life has nothing to do with her job. 

Why are folks upset with that answer?  I have cash in my house.  I don’t know for sure if it came from a Christmas card or December's paycheck. I know I didn’t steal it.   Are folks really this desperate to make this messy?

Embarrassing… 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Why are folks upset with that answer?  I have cash in my house.  I don’t know for sure if it came from a Christmas card or December's paycheck. I know I didn’t steal it.   Are folks really this desperate to make this messy?

Embarrassing… 

I guess this is true.  I have some in my wallet and I used to keep some in a box, like basically an adult piggy bank.  I would put all my dollar bills in it and then after a year I would go put it in my savings account (because I live like a f#&%ing immigrant), it would be a few hundo a year.

As far as her sex life?  Well, I don't give a f#&% about who anyone f#&%s or tries to f#&%, I don't care if they cheat, if they are monogamous (lame), if they are married or single.  I don't care who they bang or don't bang.   

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, funhusker said:

Embarrassing… 

Exactly.  MAGA is so excited to think she did something so wrong.