POB

POB deserves better than our O-line and it is hard to judge after only 30 minutes of play. 

Sorry to say thou - i sure hope POB isn't our guy next year.  He just didn't look that good. 

I have seen a lot of freshman around the country that look better.  If Scott Frost is here next year he will bring in a new recruit or Gebbia will lead the way.

1 hour ago, Whistlepig said:

fair enough, then what was the intent of what you said?- was it a sarcastic statement? or was it just a simple statement to say we may have won a game or two more? I took the word "rather" to mean more than that- if so my bad

Basically. It might not have changed the big picture a whole lot, but it might have at least spared us the humiliation of losing to NIU, which was pretty much the beginning of the end for all of this, right? Hard to say exactly how it might have went from there.

In the long run, though, we might be better off this way - better to rip that band-aid off early, so we could get rid of Eichorst sooner.

Edited by Toe
  • Plus1 1

I thought POB looked pretty good all things considered.  If the next couple games go like the point spread is indicating it would be nice to see POB get some more live game reps so he can get some more tape out in case he decides to transfer.  I watched almost the entire UCF game on Saturday and while Milton is athletic he doesn't wow you with his arm and no one is going to confuse him with Kahlil Tate (shameless plug for Tate btw, he's the QB for Arizona and might be faster than Lamar Jackson).  I'd be curious to see what Frost's offense (if he gets hired) would look like with a slightly less athletic QB but a far superior passer.  That being said, I'd be surprised if Frost doesn't bring in a JC guy like Terry Wilson and there seems to be some smoke around Locksley.  I do expect either POB or Gebbia to transfer and honestly wouldn't be stunned if they both left.