What do you think about these shows?

ScawFraw

On 11/15/2017 at 0:32 PM, NUinID said:

I listen to Sharp and Benning and like to listen to Husker Doc Talk.  That is all I really listen to regularly.  I will sometimes listen to Bahe.  Not a huge fan though.  I just don't like his perspective on Nebraska football.  

Unsportsmanlike Conduct was absolutely great when Severe and Kuglar were doing the show.   The Hour of Hate on Thursday or Friday afternoon was great.  Bishop and the other Moran they have on there now are just not very good.  

You made the unsportsmanlike posting of the day.

6 minutes ago, roadrat said:

I never understood the reason Nick Bahe has a show. It's just a former jock butchering the English language each day. He grabs one quote from some newspaper article or interview and beats it to death by making it more than it is. I honestly don't understand anyone interviewing folks from local TV and thinking it's interesting. I don't care what Andy Kendeigh from Channel 7 has to say. Who watches local sportscasts anyway.  "Andy what did you think of the Minnesota game?" "It was a bad game". No crap Sherlock.........Honestly any show that puts on local sports columnist and interviews them for their opinions is a total waste of air time anyway.

I get where you're coming from.  At the same time, Bahe is probably stretched for content so he probably has to take what he can get. I don't think he can get any of the OWH guys since I'm guessing they all go to Severe's show.  That being said, he could have an all star level of guests and he would probably still find a way to screw it up.

On 11/15/2017 at 0:32 PM, NUinID said:

I listen to Sharp and Benning and like to listen to Husker Doc Talk.  That is all I really listen to regularly.  I will sometimes listen to Bahe.  Not a huge fan though.  I just don't like his perspective on Nebraska football.  

Unsportsmanlike Conduct was absolutely great when Severe and Kuglar were doing the show.   The Hour of Hate on Thursday or Friday afternoon was great.  Bishop and the other Moran they have on there now are just not very good.  

Hahahah...you made it to Unsportsmanlike Conduct's message post of the day with this.  I can post a link if you want to listen to it.

• Plus1 1

On 11/15/2017 at 10:32 AM, NUinID said:

• Plus1 1
17 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

I get where you're coming from.  At the same time, Bahe is probably stretched for content so he probably has to take what he can get. I don't think he can get any of the OWH guys since I'm guessing they all go to Severe's show.  That being said, he could have an all star level of guests and he would probably still find a way to screw it up.

Nick Bahe is great, he is light, he's pretty funny.  I think the guests he has on from other parts of the country are insightful.  Most of all he is honest, unlike the majority of the radio hosts who just want to tow the line to keep their credentials.   His interview with Moos is the best one to date.  You guys are harsh, what do you even listen to? 590?  That station is God awful for husker talk.  93.7?  No I don't know him at all, but I listen daily because it's more entertaining than any other show out there. 

2 hours ago, KingBlank said:

Nick Bahe is great, he is light, he's pretty funny.  I think the guests he has on from other parts of the country are insightful.  Most of all he is honest, unlike the majority of the radio hosts who just want to tow the line to keep their credentials.   His interview with Moos is the best one to date.  You guys are harsh, what do you even listen to? 590?  That station is God awful for husker talk.  93.7?  No I don't know him at all, but I listen daily because it's more entertaining than any other show out there. 

It's just a personal thing for me, I find his voice grating.  The rare times I do listen to the radio I'm usually tuning into Severe or Russilo (ESPN) over the lunch hour and the 590 guys in the afternoon.  I used to listen to Sharp and Benning exclusively in the AM but now find myself listening to more national shows.  I'm probably not the ideal target because I'm usually listening to music and talking books in my car.