Russia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, they are doing what you are trying to say they aren’t. :dunno

Im actually very nervous about these countries giving all their military equipment to Ukraine. Sure seems like it would be easy for Putin to invade them now. 

They are the ones as reflected in the top of the chart. I think they should give about all they have if they feel like Russia is this big of a threat. As I stated above they are the ones who will suffer so therefore they should be the ones doing so. 

• TBH 1
11 hours ago, teachercd said:

They COULD ALL end the only real threat in Europe...they could.  Don't defend that.

As a pole, I am a bit sad that they have not attacked those commies (still shocking that some here refuse to call them that) on their own.  But, in time, those commies will be gone.

Not only would Poland lose but it would also trigger WW3. At least potentially. The USA would not come to their side nor would it trigger the rest of NATO to respond (a guess). The very thing we are trying to prevent. 

3 minutes ago, Decked said:

They are the ones as reflected in the top of the chart. I think they should give about all they have if they feel like Russia is this big of a threat. As I stated above they are the ones who will suffer so therefore they should be the ones doing so. 

They are the ones with the biggest threat after Ukraine.  So, how do they defend themselves then?

• TBH 1

7 minutes ago, Decked said:

Not only would Poland lose but it would also trigger WW3. At least potentially. The USA would not come to their side nor would it trigger the rest of NATO to respond (a guess). The very thing we are trying to prevent. 

Poland would love the shot to beat the s#!t out of russia. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

They are the ones with the biggest threat after Ukraine.  So, how do they defend themselves then?

Mass buying of wartime equipment and supplies as a deterrence factor & donations to grind down Russian manpower and equipment. Also stationing of NATO troops in their region. However, Latvia, Estonia, & Lithuania have 0 hope of not being conquered if Russia invaded. Not a chance in the wind. It would take months for the United States to mobilize and reach European soil at full capacity. Not sure if the Russian army has that ability anyway but in a theoretical scenario.

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Poland would love the shot to beat the s#!t out of russia. 

Poland doesn’t have enough man power or equipment to invade Russia. Not even close. Even with Ukraine in the fold. Their best hope would be to draft conscripts and help wear down the Russian war capacity or pray putin is ousted. 

This is disregarding Russian nukes as well.

3 minutes ago, Decked said:

Poland doesn’t have enough man power or equipment to invade Russia. Not even close. Even with Ukraine in the fold. Their best hope would be to draft conscripts and help wear down the Russian war capacity or pray putin is ousted. 

This is disregarding Russian nukes as well.

russia is donezo...they just don't know it yet.  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

russia is donezo...they just don't know it yet.  

Russia is making territorial gains. Avdiivka most recently. I will tell you how the Ukraine/Russian war will end. Russia takes Crimea & the Luhansk, Donetsk, regions from Ukraine or at least large swaths they have now conquered. Ends in a stalemate with Ukraine in massive debt and losing land. Russia parades this as a victory for their “special military operation” and they move the pillars so far as to claim they achieved the objectives. 

Just now, Decked said:

Russia is making territorial gains. Avdiivka most recently. I will tell you how the Ukraine/Russian war will end. Russia takes Crimea & the Luhansk, Donetsk, regions from Ukraine or at least large swaths they have now conquered. Ends in a stalemate with Ukraine in massive debt and losing land. 

Agreed...and any non-win for russia is a huge loss for them.  they thought this war would be over in 6 weeks.

And the debt, sooooo true.  Ukraine will never pay back any of that.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Agreed...and any non-win for russia is a huge loss for them.  they thought this war would be over in 6 weeks.

And the debt, sooooo true.  Ukraine will never pay back any of that.

Their “special military operation” sure moved goalposts didn’t it. From their objective of

conquering Kyiv and overthrowing their government & installation of a modern Russian puppet state to pure settlement. 

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, Decked said:

Russia is making territorial gains. Avdiivka most recently. I will tell you how the Ukraine/Russian war will end. Russia takes Crimea & the Luhansk, Donetsk, regions from Ukraine or at least large swaths they have now conquered. Ends in a stalemate with Ukraine in massive debt and losing land. 

the reason russia is advancing now is due to the artillery ammo shortage for ukraine.    

• Plus1 1