Russia

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Think how cool it would be to be a spy.  I know most of it is probably boring work but still...

A guy I work with was in intelligence and refuses to talk about anything he saw or did. All he will mention is that he was taught multiple languages. 

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

In the article, it mentions intelligence agencies investigating the incidences that were mentioned in the other tweet.  And, they suspect they were carried out by Russian operatives.

Much better (well not really for the world but now a good source)

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Decked said:

Much better (well not really for the world but now a good source)

And....two posts before you claimed I was posting propaganda, I posted a tweet with a link in it to this exact same article.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And....two posts before you claimed I was posting propaganda, I posted a tweet with a link in it to this exact same article.

The last two times I’ve loaded the page this is all I’m seeing 

IMG_7735.png

• Plus1 1

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Yes, I have a problem with that on my Iphone also.  The site's function is pathetic on my phone.

If you posted something above that was all I had seen. 

This is pretty stupid. If Putin forces NATO to get involved, it will get involved, and he will lose very quickly. He can't even take down Ukraine. The combined power of NATO will remove him from power in a week.

• TBH 1
7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is pretty stupid. If Putin forces NATO to get involved, it will get involved, and he will lose very quickly. He can't even take down Ukraine. The combined power of NATO will remove him from power in a week.

A week?  Mobilization of forces seems like it would take longer than that. 

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

@Decked This is the post I was talking about.

Ah.

28 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Right???

This is what I was thinking too

• Plus1 1
On 4/30/2024 at 7:50 PM, BigRedBuster said:

We are not out of artillery and I’ll leave it up to them if they are out of men. 

On 5/2/2024 at 7:50 PM, commando said:

low on artillery?  this is just 1 of our plants

{tweet about plant producing 36,000 155mm rounds per month snipped}

Ukraine has been begging for artillery shells and mobile tubes for 6 months now. The West isn't able to meet their needs. Here's an article explaining how Russia can produce 3M artillery shells a year while the West can produce can produce 1.2M. We would need 4 more plants like @commando mentioned to equalize the production gap.

CNN: Exclusive: Russia producing three times more artillery shells than US and Europe for Ukraine

5 minutes ago, Gage County said:

Ukraine has been begging for artillery shells and mobile tubes for 6 months now. The West isn't able to meet their needs. Here's an article explaining how Russia can produce 3M artillery shells a year while the West can produce can produce 1.2M. We would need 4 more plants like @commando mentioned to equalize the production gap.

CNN: Exclusive: Russia producing three times more artillery shells than US and Europe for Ukraine

:laughpoundAfter the Republicans stalled it for months.