2018 Big Ten Tournament Bracket/General Discussion

How far will Nebraska go in the Big Ten Tournament?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How far will Nebraska go in the Big Ten Tournament?

• Win the championship
    • Lose in the championship game
    • Lose in the semifinals
    • Lose in the quarterfinals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/2018 at 07:55 PM

39 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

LOL...I thought about this too this morning. We beat Michigan, and then they cease being a Q1 win for us, and then people go back to saying Nebraska doesn't have any Q1 wins. :facepalm:

34 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I can already see it honestly.

28 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I am pretty sure we would still get credit for 1 Q1 win since we beat them on Neutral court and I doubt they would fall that far... The question is do we lose credit for the 1 in Lincoln.

I dont think Michigan would fall that far.

Using the RPI predictor, Michigan would move to exactly 30th in the RPI.

That means, barring any other teams making big moves up in the RPI, that we would still have 2 Quad 1 wins.

Let's not worry about that though, let's just win the tournament.

3 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Using the RPI predictor, Michigan would move to exactly 30th in the RPI.

That means, barring any other teams making big moves up in the RPI, that we would still have 2 Quad 1 wins.

Let's not worry about that though, let's just win the tournament.

But since the first game was in Lincoln it would NOT be a Q1 win because those are Top 25 at home, right?

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

But since the first game was in Lincoln it would NOT be a Q1 win because those are Top 25 at home, right?

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Quadrant 1 tilts — home games vs. the RPI top 30, neutral-site games against the RPI top 50, and road games vs. the top 75.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Not investing too much in this first game, because we have our own work to do, but I think I’d prefer Wisconsin to win. Better chance for us to WIN tomorrow if we get there. I think “Q1 wins” are overrated. Not worried about needing to pick another one up tomorrow to make the tournament. It’s just about wins for us now.

PS what are the odds that us beating Michigan today would take away our Q1 wins? Lmao. 

Lol

Tim Miles brings up interesting point. Has Nebraska won today it would have knocked down Michigan and negated the Quad One won from earlier in season. A win would have replaced it though. But no way to get two.