Hi

Thank you but if that is what makes them happy and easier for them to eat their breakfast in the morning so be it.  I enjoyed it while it lasted.  Have no idea why bigern has hatred towards me.  No matter how they have hurt me. I wish them well in life and hope that someday they will find happiness.  I won’t reduce myself to their level by treating people badly.

10 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

Bigern blocked me everywhere so I can’t post recipes anywhere   I give up they must have a very sad life,  

I think you must be having some technical problems. As far as I know BigErn can’t block you from doing anything. He could block your posts but that only affects him and not the whole board. If you have trouble posting any recipes contact Mavric or any mod or admin and I’m sure they’ll help you solve the problem.

3 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

They blocked me so I can’t post recipes anywhere 

1 minute ago, The Murphinator said:

Please talk to Mav before leaving. We want you to stay.

Yes, this has to be some kind of unintentional coincidence.

BigErn is not a mod or admin. He can’t stop you from posting anything. If you are having trouble creating new topics then you need to contact Mavric or a mod or an admin and request help. I am 99% sure nobody has blocked you from creating topics or posting recipes. It has to be some kind of misunderstanding.