Nebraska to schedule Penn State?

9-4-99- NU 42-7 Idiots Out Wandering Around

9-23-00- NU 42-13 It's Our Waiting Assh*le!

End of debate.

I showed that to one of the Iowa fans here at my work and the stupid bastard said "you guys are always living in the past you never live in the future." I told him that if I had a past like his team did I would live in the present as well!!! :lol:

End of debate.

I showed that to one of the Iowa fans here at my work and the stupid bastard said "you guys are always living in the past you never live in the future." I told him that if I had a past like his team did I would live in the present as well!!! :lol:

:):worship:thumbs:smokin:box:cheers:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:lol:

End of debate.

That's awesome! :thumbs

I think that we should try to schedule more Cali games. UCLA or Cal?? Just to give those recruits that are not going to USC here...or even steal some recruits from USC. If not Cali teams, then I think LSU or Tennesee would be great. I know that Ohio has some really good recruits, but I don't think it is necessary for NU to play Ohio State.

End of debate.

If I had to live in the future as an Iowa fan...I'd move out of state, take up needle point, and forget my former team was named after a M*A*S*H character.

End of debate.

If I had to live in the future as an Iowa fan...I'd move out of state, take up needle point, and forget my former team was named after a M*A*S*H character.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

End of debate.

"because suicide is painless, and it brings out many changes, and i can take or leave it if i please."