OWH writes biography on Scott Frost

I don’t watch the NFL either. Not because of any reason other than Cornhusker football has sucked and I can’t watch football if my favorite team sucks. 

Now I’m ready for Cornhusker football. I root for the school and the state. If the NFL comes back around to me because of that, great...if not, meh. 

The fact they wrote a book about a guy who hasn’t even coached a game? I’m sure it’s cool and a good read but I only care about CARING for Nebraska football again; and therein the game of football. I truly hope Frost does well so I can care about the game again, the game I used to love so much. 

I dont really  care for the game because I haven’t cared about Nebraska football for about 4 years (even though I’ve really really cared). Just bring back the joy of the Scarlet and Cream and the joy of football for Nebraskans. 

Then i’ll be reading  the real life book as it unfolds. Finally, again. 

10 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Pretty cheap and transparent money grab by the local rag that will turn the negative press on at the drop of a hat. 

I'm not too surprised with the book release.  The OWH has a new management group in charge, Lee Enterprises and the long time CEO stepped down last month.  Newspapers need to find ways to monetize and Husker football is a pretty good vehicle to monetize.  

12 hours ago, dvdcrr said:

In today's game too many commercial breaks, replays and poor officiating due to replay and poorly written rules. In fact they will go to commercial BECAUSE of a review which is disgusting.  So I actually find it harder to pay attention at any rate.  It is not nearly as good as Keith Jackson on ABC which WAS can't miss TV.  

So for ME being in the championship hunt will be the saving grace, and yes that will be 2019.  I will be a regular watcher in 2018 as long as the NCAA doesn't screw it up too bad in which case I WILL be out hunting some doves and pheasant with the radio being checked as opportunity allows.

Damn I miss the good ol days.  Keith Jackson, no replays, knock the hell out 'em football.

I won't even watch the NFL until the league offers a full apology and every player is required to stand,  face the flag with right hand on their heart.  Dont even tell me how it turns out, I don't care.

Image result for waka flocka ok gif

• Plus1 2
12 hours ago, dvdcrr said:

In today's game too many commercial breaks, replays and poor officiating due to replay and poorly written rules. In fact they will go to commercial BECAUSE of a review which is disgusting.  So I actually find it harder to pay attention at any rate.  It is not nearly as good as Keith Jackson on ABC which WAS can't miss TV.  

So for ME being in the championship hunt will be the saving grace, and yes that will be 2019.  I will be a regular watcher in 2018 as long as the NCAA doesn't screw it up too bad in which case I WILL be out hunting some doves and pheasant with the radio being checked as opportunity allows.

Damn I miss the good ol days.  Keith Jackson, no replays, knock the hell out 'em football.

I won't even watch the NFL until the league offers a full apology and every player is required to stand,  face the flag with right hand on their heart.  Dont even tell me how it turns out, I don't care.

Image result for i dont even gif

• Plus1 2
On 7/28/2018 at 8:09 PM, brophog said:

I'll pay anybody like 5 bucks to make me a time machine so I can get out of this eternal offseason.

On 7/28/2018 at 8:47 PM, huKSer said:

Deal.  $5 and $3 shipping and handling

Expect your shipment within 35 days

My time machine is better than huKSer's!  For $10 I'll ship it yesterday. 

• Plus1 4