Rate the 3 facets: Poll

C N Red

Rate the 3 facets  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I gave the defense a B because of the situation. They're on the field for more Plays because both teams we've faced were up tempo and so are we. I feel they have vastly improved over last year. Colorado's offense is pretty good. The sack count after two games is great. I think they are making plays bit they're still learning the system. They just look improved and the most consistent unit on the field. 

When I think about confidence levels, I feel more confident when the defense is on the field than the other two groups.

Our defense has kept us in these 2 games despite our offense turning the ball over at an alarming rate.

Would be interesting to see a poll to see which areas of these three Frost should put most of his efforts to or % this week coming into Michigan.

I would say Defense>Offense>ST. Simply because Michigan can be explosive and we really need to hold them to the 20's to have a chance. That is just my two cents.

1 hour ago, KazLong said:

Would be interesting to see a poll to see which areas of these three Frost should put most of his efforts to or % this week coming into Michigan.

I would say Defense>Offense>ST. Simply because Michigan can be explosive and we really need to hold them to the 20's to have a chance. That is just my two cents.

I think its gotta be offense>>>>>>>defense>sts. If we cant move the ball on offense and keep turning it over its not gonna matter what our defense does, just like the first 2 games. 

Offense: C

Defense: C

Special Teams: D

Offense gets an A or A- for yards gained, but a D for points scored so I am guessing it averages out to a C.  Plus the offense kinda sucked against Troy which pulled the grade down some.

Defense gets an A for getting teams into 3rd and long, but a D- for allowing so many 3rd & Longs to become 1st downs.

Special Teams gets an overall D. They get an F for the one punt return Troy had for a TD.  However, outside of that, all the rest of the coverages I think are a solid B.

Offense C

Defense C

Special Teams F

Honestly, I can not figure out how special teams can be anything but an F.  They have been miserable on everything other than Lightbourn putting kickoffs in the end zone. And, quite frankly, that's the easiest play in all of football.  One guy kicks it a long ways.  Punt return has been horrible.  Punt coverage has been horrible.  Kickoff return has been...meh.