Why is Nebraska *This* Terrible

Mavric

1 hour ago, GBRFAN said:

SF played in the big8 and knows about power football.  While at Oregon he stated that their brand of football would be awesome if some power was added.  If you look at UCF the lines were pretty good.   He knows what scheme he needs and i'm sure he will always be learning and making "minor" tweaks to scheme just as TO did.

These kids worked really hard over the off season and probably expected a return on investment that was too high.  Right now they aren't getting that return on investment and it is only human nature for some to give up.  The younger ones that have more time should have a higher rate of not quitting -  there will always be a few that say they really want it but in the end they really didn't.

Most will stay and be Huskers - some will leave.  It's a process and i believe SF is far from lost and will handle each dip with a wise plan.

Did he play in the Big 8? I know not the point of the post but I know his team lost to Texas in his first year as a transfer 

42 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Did he play in the Big 8? I know not the point of the post but I know his team lost to Texas in his first year as a transfer 

You're technically correct. Like you said, I'm sure the point was essentially, "he played when we were a power team," but yeah..... First year on practice squad (due to transfer) was our last year in Big 8 (1995), then started 2 years in Big 12.