Riley’s Creampuff Recruiting

28 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Lamar didn't make the play, Dismuke did. If it had not been a penalty you wouldn't be bitching about it so I really don't want to hear that. :movegoalpost:

Uhh where did I mention anything about Lamar / Dismuke making the play?

Also, I would “bitch” about it if it wasn’t a penalty, as I think it’s incredibly ignorant to taunt when losing. That’s the exact me vs team argument Frost has been making. If you’re too dense to realize that and are only concerned about scoring internet points with the moving goal posts argument, I don’t want to hear that. 

• Plus1 1

I wouldn't describe what we saw last year or these first four games as being a "toughness" problem. It's more in the neighborhood of what @Guy Chamberlin described as "skittish."

But I haven't really seen it in our offense that much this season. Our offense's mentality has looked solid. I saw it on defense against Michigan and Purdue, and it feels like more of just a lack of passion for even being out there on the field. Or an apathy. Somewhere in there.  Not in all of the guys but in some of them.

It's possible that it sets in when we're down in the first quarter. That's why I really thought the Purdue game was going to be completely different when we scored first. But coming out of halftime it was like the defense just didn't have even half the passion they had at any single point in the Colorado game.

• Plus1 1
57 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Uhh where did I mention anything about Lamar / Dismuke making the play?

Also, I would “bitch” about it if it wasn’t a penalty, as I think it’s incredibly ignorant to taunt when losing. That’s the exact me vs team argument Frost has been making. If you’re too dense to realize that and are only concerned about scoring internet points with the moving goal posts argument, I don’t want to hear that. 

Don't care about internet points. Also the way you are contruing the whole thing is ridiculous. Dismuke makes an interception, Jackson gets excited and dances. He isn't being selfish for celebrating his teammate, he isn't a POS for being immature and unaware. Everyone trashing Jackson for that specifcally is a bit much if you ask me. 

• Plus1 1