Huskers Hold Players-Only Meeting

Mavric

On 10/1/2018 at 4:07 PM, Moiraine said:

I’m starting to think my request for rolleyes was a bad idea. I have used it occasionally but it’s being used for confusing reasons. E.g. @StPaulHusker replied “fair enough” to me and got a rolleyes for it.

I’ve been getting lots of eyerolls lately and it really hurts my feeelings . Pfft  :rolleyes:lol 

I want them to add a “barf”one , a “middle finger” one , and maybe a “weak sauce” one so I can fire back . :box

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Big Red 40 said:

I’ve been getting lots of eyerolls lately and it really hurts my feeelings . Pfft  :rolleyes:lol 

I want them to add a “barf”one , a “middle finger” one , and maybe a “weak sauce” one so I can fire back . :box

If we get weak sauce, I’m in for a “fire” or “winning”.  No idea what winning would look like...

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Anyone seen Vainuku lately?

Is that a hint at one of the parties involved in the meeting conflict, or just a random question? 247 has him on the travel roster for Wisconsin, and I thought I remembered seeing him on the sideline. On the field, no - he might've played a little against Troy or Michigan, but it feels like he's pretty much emergency NT depth at the moment.

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Nebraska-Huskers-travel-Roster-vs-Wisconsin-122969467/

8 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Is that a hint at one of the parties involved in the meeting conflict, or just a random question? 247 has him on the travel roster for Wisconsin, and I thought I remembered seeing him on the sideline. On the field, no - he might've played a little against Troy or Michigan, but it feels like he's pretty much emergency NT depth at the moment.

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Nebraska-Huskers-travel-Roster-vs-Wisconsin-122969467/

Was only a question, because I haven't seen him play and I was also at the Wisconsin game and didn't notice him, he definitely could've been there though.