Well hello there Justice Kavanaugh

32 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

You do understand that the ‘victim’ and I’m throwing that out there loosely couldn’t even remember when it happened, where, what time, how she got to the party and left, her ex boyfriend came out and said that she never explained such of an event and her witnesses that she named even said that the incident never happened. You think you would remember such invites that tragically ‘scarred’ your for life. If you’re going to claim such accusations you better answer the easy answers (where, how, when, etc) and evidence to prove your case. 

My wife was a victim of an assault where her ex boyfriend picked her up and did a back suplex breaking her arm. That happened almost 10 years ago and she can answer the easy questions and prove proof and witnesses to back her claims. This was the first thing she brought up when we first started dating. 

Maybe take off the blinders dude

I have no blinders.  I haven’t made a comment for or against Kavanaugh.  I choose to not take a side in this because I can’t possibly imagine what a person who is a victim of sexual assault could be going through in their mind and I can’t fathom what the judge might be enduring if the claim is false.

But what you and Ric Flair are doing by victim shaming based on your wholly biased and unprofessional opinions is EXACTLY why people don’t say anything right away.  Why the lock it in for years and try to forget it.  Erase it from their minds.

And your’s and Flair’s childish, disgusting posts regarding alcohol didn’t go unnoticed.  It’s just fuel on top of an already toxic s#!t pile dumpster fire.

You had an opportunity as a rare outspoken conservative on this board to take the high road.  You chose, just like the leader of your party, to not do it.  

You, sir, are the one that’s blinded.  You had her pegged as a liar from the jump.  Nothing was going to change your mind.  It wouldn’t have mattered if she remembered everything.  You would have just said she made it up.  It wouldn’t have mattered if she had people to corroborate. They would have been liars too.  You made up your mind.

How do I know this about you?  You voted for a man despite there being actual audio evidence of him talking about how he can do anything he wants to a woman.  And you played it down.

Lastly, I feel sorry for your wife.  No woman should have to endure an assault of any kind.  And their credibility should never be taken lightly unless there is actual proof they aren’t telling the truth.  Which no one can do in this case.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Undeniably bad? You’re hardly the voice of objectivity.

You are gloating about the lifetime appointment of a highly partisan individual with a questionable track record to the highest court in the land. That's not good for anyone. But hey, owning the libs!

• Plus1 4
4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Agreed. In this climate, any hint of violence should be avoided. There are too many crazies out there.

On 10/6/2018 at 2:18 PM, Ric Flair said:

If he'd walked over and slapped the **** out of that disgusting vulture Diane Feinstein I would have stood up and cheered.

On 10/7/2018 at 7:32 PM, Ric Flair said:

I wouldn’t have blamed him if he’d speared Sen. Spartacus with a trident.

A little hard to square this circle Ric.

Unless it's suddenly OK because we're just joking about those nasty mean Democrats out to sully Kavanaugh's good name. 

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

There are legitimate reasons that someone who has been through that kind of trauma might forget aspects of it. 

There are also reasons that someone who is just confused or even making something up entirely would have issues remembering and being consistent about details.

That's why corroboration is so important. Since she lacked any whatsoever, her story kept changing, and the eye witnesses she placed at the scene had no idea what she was talking about, it is more likely than not that she was either confused or simply making it up. She seemed sincere and genuinely disturbed, so my guess is she's just confused. But who knows?

• Plus1 1

31 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

A little hard to square this circle Ric.

Unless it's suddenly OK because we're just joking about those nasty mean Democrats out to sully Kavanaugh's good name. 

Uh...those were obvious jokes about what someone else should have or could have done at an event that has already past.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, mrandyk said:

You are gloating about the lifetime appointment of a highly partisan individual with a questionable track record to the highest court in the land. That's not good for anyone. But hey, owning the libs!

He's a good judge and a good man,

And if you're going to tell me that Ginsburg, Kagan, Sotomayor and Breyer aren't highly partisan, then I can't wait to hear your argument.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

There are legitimate reasons that someone who has been through that kind of trauma might forget aspects of it. 

There are also reasons that someone who is just confused or even making something up entirely would have issues remembering and being consistent about details.

That's why corroboration is so important. Since she lacked any whatsoever, her story kept changing, and the eye witnesses she placed at the scene had no idea what she was talking about, it is more likely than not that she was either confused or simply making it up. She seemed sincere and genuinely disturbed, so my guess is she's just confused. But who knows?

Once again you seem confused as to what constitutes corroborating evidence.

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

I have no blinders.  I haven’t made a comment for or against Kavanaugh.  I choose to not take a side in this because I can’t possibly imagine what a person who is a victim of sexual assault could be going through in their mind and I can’t fathom what the judge might be enduring if the claim is false.

But what you and Ric Flair are doing by victim shaming based on your wholly biased and unprofessional opinions is EXACTLY why people don’t say anything right away.  Why the lock it in for years and try to forget it.  Erase it from their minds.

And your’s and Flair’s childish, disgusting posts regarding alcohol didn’t go unnoticed.  It’s just fuel on top of an already toxic s#!t pile dumpster fire.

You had an opportunity as a rare outspoken conservative on this board to take the high road.  You chose, just like the leader of your party, to not do it.  

You, sir, are the one that’s blinded.  You had her pegged as a liar from the jump.  Nothing was going to change your mind.  It wouldn’t have mattered if she remembered everything.  You would have just said she made it up.  It wouldn’t have mattered if she had people to corroborate. They would have been liars too.  You made up your mind.

How do I know this about you?  You voted for a man despite there being actual audio evidence of him talking about how he can do anything he wants to a woman.  And you played it down.

Lastly, I feel sorry for your wife.  No woman should have to endure an assault of any kind.  And their credibility should never be taken lightly unless there is actual proof they aren’t telling the truth.  Which no one can do in this case.

I made clear repeatedly that those with sexual assault allegations should be listened to and respected. But the idea they should be believed...no matter what...is one of the dumber arguments I've ever heard.

Ford and the others were heard. Ford was allowed to testify and tell her story. Kavanaugh's accusers were treated far far more respectfully than Kavanaugh was. 

And their stories fell apart. Completely. I don't know if they were confused or just making things up, but what is clear to me is that the Dem attempts to smear a good man in order to hold onto power failed miserably.

So I am in no way mocking Ford. I'm mocking the Dems who leaked her letter in order to use her to score political points. I'm mocking the idiots who don't understand due process and burdens of proof and march in vagina hats vowing vengeance on Kavanaugh as a proxy for men they claim have abused them. I'm mocking this ridiculous charade in hopes that no good person, from either side, is similarly smeared in the future. 

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Once again you seem confused as to what constitutes corroborating evidence.

Please list what you feel corroborated Ford's claim. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I made clear repeatedly that those with sexual assault allegations should be listened to and respected. But the idea they should be believed...no matter what...is one of the dumber arguments I've ever heard.

So I am in no way mocking Ford. I'm mocking the Dems who leaked her letter in order to use her to score political points. I'm mocking the idiots who don't understand due process and burdens of proof and march in vagina hats vowing vengeance 

You do realize people can go back in your profile and read what you posted, right?

You didn’t respect or listen to Ford based on your comments.  You took what others said before she even testified and made up your mind she was a crazy liar.  Be honest with yourself.

And you are CLEARLY mocking Ford.  I don’t know how you could see it in any other light.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

You do realize people can go back in your profile and read what you posted, right?

You didn’t respect or listen to Ford based on your comments.  You took what others said before she even testified and made up your mind she was a crazy liar.  Be honest with yourself.

And you are CLEARLY mocking Ford.  I don’t know how you could see it in any other light.

Do I think she's a crazy liar? No, she seemed sincere, but clearly is dealing with some issues. I believe she believes something happened. I just don't think Kavanaugh had anything to do with it. Just as hordes of pink-hatted women seem to have fixated on him as a proxy for their own abusers, it seems likely to me that Ford has done the same. 

I pity the poor woman. First for whatever issues she is struggling with. Second for being exposed by the cynical and vulture-like Feinstein to the public, precisely where she did not want to be. She deserved batter.

1 minute ago, Clifford Franklin said:

You seem really hung up on marchers in vagina hats, Ric.

ezgif-2-7b2dd9892184.gif

I find them absurd and ridiculous. No person who wants to be taken seriously should be wearing a model of genitalia on his or her head.

If the Kavanaugh supporters wore giant penis-shaped helmets, you would mock them as well...and they would deserve it.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Do I think she's a crazy liar? No, she seemed sincere, but clearly is dealing with some issues. I believe she believes something happened. I just don't think Kavanaugh had anything to do with it. Just as hordes of pink-hatted women seem to have fixated on him as a proxy for their own abusers, it seems likely to me that Ford has done the same. 

I pity the poor woman. First for whatever issues she is struggling with. Second for being exposed by the cynical and vulture-like Feinstein to the public, precisely where she did not want to be. She deserved batter.

STOP YOUR LYING!  Your posts regarding this woman are completely contrary to your backpedaling.  Just own what you’ve said

• Plus1 3