Well hello there Justice Kavanaugh

5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

The Left and MSM just conducted a 3 week smear campaign against Kavanaugh. Its not surprising his polls would not be as high as predecessors since the Dems have politicized the process. I am sure if the GOP had attempted to smear Kagan or Sotomayor their polls would be low as well.  The bottom line....at this point the polls are meaningless as he is on the Court!!!

Just so we're clear. You do NOT support smear campaigns, and find them to be bad.

Right?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

You should just admit that you are glad a  little partisan hack is on the SCOTUS so he can protect Don the con , overturn decisions you don’t LIKE,  and further the ultra right wing Christian minority  agenda . His confirmation had nothing to do with how brave , good o r qualified he is . There were many equally qualified judges who could have done the job but they chose a partisan puppet who failed miserably at 2 job interviews instead . 

So will you support Amy Coney Barrett when the next vacancy comes up....she finished just behind Kavanaugh.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

You should just admit that you are glad a  little partisan hack is on the SCOTUS so he can protect Don the con , overturn decisions you don’t LIKE,  and further the ultra right wing Christian minority  agenda . His confirmation had nothing to do with how brave , good o r qualified he is . There were many equally qualified judges who could have done the job but they chose a partisan puppet who failed miserably at 2 job interviews instead . 

They chose a remarkably qualified judge, who received bipartisan plaudits from his intelligence, wisdom, and fairness. Dems realized there was no way to defeat him on the merits, so they decided on gutter tactics. 

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They chose a remarkably qualified judge, who received bipartisan plaudits from his intelligence, wisdom, and fairness. Dems realized there was no way to defeat him on the merits, so they decided on gutter tactics. 

kind of like what happened with the garland nomination

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Kavanaugh may end up being a good Justice, but his overly emotional performance in the Senate testimony hearing shows he is not fit to be on the SCOTUS. Time will tell. 

He’d spent a week listening to false allegations he was a sexual predator and gang rapist. His wife, kids, and parents heard that crap. Then he had to defend himself in front of them.

I wouldn’t have blamed him if he’d speared Sen. Spartacus with a trident.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He’d spent a week listening to false allegations he was a sexual predator and gang rapist. His wife, kids, and parents heard that crap. Then he had to defend himself in front of them.

No sh*t

Dealing with false accusations with no collaboration and evidence to support such claims, death threats to him AND his family and his reputation and character being shoved down in the mud and people wonder why he acted the way he did. Hell if I was in his shoes I would’ve done the same thing. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

is that like shooting someone on 5th avenue?

• Plus1 2
14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He showed zero composure under stress. Threw out baseless accusations, started bawling, said “I like beer” fifty times. Not who I want making critical decisions.  

• Plus1 4
55 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

So will you support Amy Coney Barrett when the next vacancy comes up....she finished just behind Kavanaugh.

Yes I would have supported her over the lying fraud Kavanaugh

Thats what yall don't get, its less about the politics and more about the fact Kavanaugh is not fit to serve and committed perjury

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

He showed zero composure under stress. Threw out baseless accusations, started bawling, said “I like beer” fifty times. Not who I want making critical decisions.  

That’s not at all what happened. You should try watching the actual news sometime. 

Dems engineered false and baseless accusations he’s a rapist. That made him angry. Then you freaked out that he got angry and claimed he lacked the temperament to be a judge. 

Try this test. Some time this week, walk into your local courthouse. At some point during the proceedings, jump up and point at the judge and start screaming about how he or she is a gang rapist. 

Then report back on what happens.

Holy crap are some people ridiculous. :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yes I would have supported her over the lying fraud Kavanaugh

Thats what yall don't get, its less about the politics and more about the fact Kavanaugh is not fit to serve and committed perjury

Well hopefully you will get an opportunity to support her soon as there could be more vacancies!

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1