Illinois Time & TV?

Northwestern vs. Iowa, Wisconsin vs. Penn State, and Ohio State vs. Michigan State look to be the big games on Nov. 10.  I would think NU vs. Illinois is headed for a BTN game, it's just a question of being a 11 AM or 2:30 PM kickoff.

I am especially interested in the game time, as I am bringing my son to Omaha for that weekend and we are going to the game on Saturday.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Actually, this is one of the few weekends I wouldn't be too sad to see an 11:00 game.  Get up early, go deer hunting till about 10:00.  Head back home, watch the game, eat lunch.....head back out for an evening hunt.

You can hunt at night?  I thought it was only in the morning...

Also...this Illinois team is horrible

24 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Also...this Illinois team is horrible

I wouldn't go that far...plus, it's not like we're lighting up the world in the Win/Loss columns right now. 

They have weapons on offense that will make us pay if we're not careful. But if the kids work hard and prepare, they should be able to shut Illinois down. 

Just now, VectorVictor said:

I wouldn't go that far...plus, it's not like we're lighting up the world in the Win/Loss columns right now. 

They have weapons on offense that will make us pay if we're not careful. But if the kids work hard and prepare, they should be able to shut Illinois down. 

I think they have let up over 600 yards and over 35 points in their last 3 games.  They are really hurting.  If Riley was the coach of NU would put this game as a toss up.

• Plus1 2
Just now, teachercd said:

I think they have let up over 600 yards and over 35 points in their last 3 games.  They are really hurting.  If Riley was the coach of NU would put this game as a toss up.

Yeah. Notice I didn't mention their defense--just their offense. :D

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Actually, this is one of the few weekends I wouldn't be too sad to see an 11:00 game.  Get up early, go deer hunting till about 10:00.  Head back home, watch the game, eat lunch.....head back out for an evening hunt.

Rut hunts are all day sits for me,some of my best bucks have been taken between 11-2!