Going To Do This

10 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

This would've been a great initial reply to my post that could have been discussed.

I've done some other searching and verbal/psychological abuse is sometimes included in domestic violence, but that's beside the point. Yelling, lying, and blaming can all happen without there being any abuse whatsoever. In fact those can all happen occasionally in healthy relationships. Couples can do all of those things, because people make mistakes, and then make up, sometimes on the same day. Lastly, I'd like to point out that you don't know enough about me to know whether I've ever been abused. That isn't a comment you should make about someone you don't know. People can have different opinions from yours, even if they've gone through similar things.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Roxy15 said:

Well my suggestion is for her to go to a rehab center and talk to women there who got yelled at for not having dinner on the table at the time her husband told her to have it ready and get hit in the face and then raped!  See if she thinks that way then!!!  I know we all have our own opinions on stuff and that is all good but don’t be saying crap like she said if she hasn’t experienced it or know of someone who has!  Even after all everything my friends at rehab and I went through, we found strength that we thought we never had!!  I have made jokes about what happened to me to my  friends!  I can either move on from it and laugh or be sad.  I would rather be happy!  It is her stupidity that makes me angry and sad!  

Not all yelling matches end that way, sometimes couples just yell and that's the end of it.  What you're describing here is extreme and isn't the norm and absolutely IS abuse.  Moiraine never once implied otherwise.

Your inability to see you are overreacting to her initial comment makes me angry and sad.