Nebrasketball Game #4- Missouri State (Hall of Fame Classic): Monday, November 19- 6:00 (ESPNU)

What will the game result be?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Missouri State win by single digits
    • Missouri State win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2018 at 12:40 AM

SIAP

ShotTracker to Make NCAA Division I Debut at Hall of Fame Classic

In partnership with the NABC, ShotTracker will showcase the power of instant analytics for the first time in a NCAA Division I game.

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (Aug. 2, 2018) — ShotTracker, the revolutionary sensor-based system that delivers live stats and analytics via an app to coaches, players and fans, today announces a first-of-its-kind partnership with the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) to power all four championship- round games at this year’s Hall of Fame Classic.

The 2018 Hall of Fame Classic Powered by ShotTracker will take place Nov. 19-20 at Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo. — ShotTracker’s home court — and air on the ESPN networks. Featuring Nebraska, USC, Texas Tech and Missouri State, the championship-round matchups will be the first NCAA Division I contests to offer access to ShotTracker’s real-time stats and analytics.

A growing number of Division I programs have installed ShotTracker in their practice gyms and arenas, and ShotTracker has already powered 63 collegiate basketball contests, including the 2017 and 2018 NAIA Division I Men’s Basketball National Championships. The Hall of Fame Classic will showcase ShotTracker’s game-enhancing tech like never before on its biggest stage yet.

• Plus1 2