2019 P&R Tanget Thread

Just now, NebraskaShellback said:

Show me the evidence! So far - nothing. Cohen is a lair, period. Adam and company are involved in scams, jail time is waiting and they are scared. 

Cohen has the receipts - that's the evidence. Plus, Trump admitted to the payments.

Where's any evidence the Adam and company are involved in scams?

3 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Trump did not admitte to the payments, proven in court - media misinfo. 

Trump has definitely admitted to the payments, but he's claiming they weren't illegal.

President Trump Continues to Claim He Did Nothing Wrong With Illegal Hush-Money Payments

Trump hush money statements evolve from outright denial to 'never directed Michael Cohen to break the law'

Plus, other people besides Cohen have admitted to hush money payments: 

Publisher of the National Enquirer admits to hush-money payments made on Trump’s behalf

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Show me the evidence! So far - nothing. Cohen is a lair, period. Adam and company are involved in scams, jail time is waiting and they are scared. 

I’m guessing more evidence will coming out when the Mueller report is eventually released. When the house completes this investigation, along with Mueller’s findings, there likely will be sufficient evidence to impeach.  Depending on how strong the evidence is regarding any possible criminal activity, Trump may decide to resign so he can be pardoned by Pence. If he finishes out his term and then gets prosecuted, I doubt any pardon would be coming his way.  We’ll see how it all plays out, but things aren’t going well for Trump. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, RedDenver said:

Cohen has the receipts - that's the evidence. Plus, Trump admitted to the payments.

Where's any evidence the Adam and company are involved in scams?

Uraium one, false report to the people, Pelosi selling war heads to NK, illegal voting by those in the US illegally, Benghazi, covering up Hillary emails with the FBI, kick backs for forgien aids to other countries, taking american tax dolloars to put in their donation funds to run for office, how they stole the midterm election, how they tried to steal the preseident election, recently they arrested people in one of the Carolina mishandling vote during the election of the midterm, investigation into the two counties (dems) vote handlers, dead people voting, and more. Plus, how weird was that race with Ted Cruz, he fell way behind that kid, then later won.

Remember Huber investigation still on going, not only on federal leverl but state. 

Just now, RedDenver said:

fake news

Just now, Decoy73 said:

I’m guessing more evidence will coming out when the Mueller report is eventually released. When the house completes this investigation, along with Mueller’s findings, there likely will be sufficient evidence to impeach.  Depending on how strong the evidence is regarding any possible criminal activity, Trump may decide to resign so he can be pardoned by Pence. If he finishes out his term and then gets prosecuted, I doubt any pardon would be coming his way.  We’ll see how it all plays out, but things aren’t going well for Trump. 

Proven, he will not have anything, pay attention

1 minute ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Uraium one, false report to the people, Pelosi selling war heads to NK, illegal voting by those in the US illegally, Benghazi, covering up Hillary emails with the FBI, kick backs for forgien aids to other countries, taking american tax dolloars to put in their donation funds to run for office, how they stole the midterm election, how they tried to steal the preseident election, recently they arrested people in one of the Carolina mishandling vote during the election of the midterm, investigation into the two counties (dems) vote handlers, dead people voting, and more. Plus, how weird was that race with Ted Cruz, he fell way behind that kid, then later won.

Remember Huber investigation still on going, not only on federal leverl but state. 

My God :facepalm:

• Plus1 3

12 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Trump did not admitte to the payments, proven in court - media misinfo. 

So the financial documents that show cohen paid Daniels and the check from Trump to Cohen are falsified? Because thats real evidence. Trumps word is not evidence.

• Plus1 1
Just now, NebraskaShellback said:

I'd love to see any evidence for any of these claims.

But given the very first claim has been repeatedly debunked, I don't have a lot of faith in the other claims.

• Plus1 1