Last to post wins

That's what I'm saying, it will go on for-ever-and-ever-and-ever. Or at least until we run out of server space..

dont you have a contest to judge over in the crib or post another riddle or something :corndance

yeah, maybe, if i feel like it, that's the nice thing about having allllll this power, no one to boss me around...

That's what I'm saying, it will go on for-ever-and-ever-and-ever. Or at least until we run out of server space..

Hmm, I wonder how many posts it takes until we run out of server space... :dunno

kind of like "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop"

only drowning knows the answer to that one

Just for fun, one of these days, I might turn on the page limit. You won't know when, you won't know the limit, all the sudden the poster will get an error that the max thread limit has been reached. But then again, maybe I wont. ;)

Hopefully that will give you a little glimmer of hope...

Just for fun, one of these days, I might turn on the page limit. You won't know when, you won't know the limit, all the sudden the poster will get an error that the max thread limit has been reached. But then again, maybe I wont. ;)

Jesus.......................now I'm going to wonder forever is this the time it does it!!!! :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Jesus.......................now I'm going to wonder forever is this the time it does it!!!! :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

see just like i said at the beginning one of the mods or admin guys would shut it down right after they post last, and then they win

its a conspiracy i tell ya.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic