Last to post wins

Still up at 0330. Have to get up for work at 0700. Training for college I guess. :facepalm:

You are training incorrectly. Its stay up all night, skip morning class (that is if you even have a morning class. Smart scheduling will prevent this) then wake up around 10-noon for food and then 1, maybe 2 classes then off to have more fun. Repeat.

You can thank me later :thumbs

Still up at 0330. Have to get up for work at 0700. Training for college I guess. :facepalm:

You are training incorrectly. Its stay up all night, skip morning class (that is if you even have a morning class. Smart scheduling will prevent this) then wake up around 10-noon for food and then 1, maybe 2 classes then off to have more fun. Repeat.

And don't even do your homework or studies, because that's for losers.

Just space off all day and cram the first few days before tests. :ahhhhhhhh

And don't even do your homework or studies, because that's for losers.

Just space off all day and cram the first few days before tests. :ahhhhhhhh

are you sure we dont know eachother?? Its like you know what my whole routine was....

Just dont forget the part where you tick off your buddies because you did all that and still got an A. :laughpound

I partied like a rock star when I was in college, but always found time to study 2 hours a day. This is your last chance to screw up the rest of your lives guys, so 'Party On Dudes' us old guys don't need you coming into the work force and forcing us to take early retirement.

T_O_B

:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic