Last to post wins

Last day of work this week! :w00t

Are you a nurse working long shifts?

T_O_B

I wish. My job would probably be a little more exciting. Going out of town to see some friends. Unfortunately I have to go to Eastern Iowa for that.

When I was in college I dated a girl who went to Marycrest in Davenport, I went to BCU in Sioux City. Lots of long distance calls and the weekends when I drove over there, OMG what a drive that was.

T_O_B

:facepalm:

T_O_B

I wish. My job would probably be a little more exciting. Going out of town to see some friends. Unfortunately I have to go to Eastern Iowa for that.

When I was in college I dated a girl who went to Marycrest in Davenport, I went to BCU in Sioux City. Lots of long distance calls and the weekends when I drove over there, OMG what a drive that was.

T_O_B

I have double duty tomorrow. Going from Wyoming-Nebraska border to Eastern Iowa. All by myself.

T_O_B

T_O_B

I have double duty tomorrow. Going from Wyoming-Nebraska border to Eastern Iowa. All by myself.

I once drove from Denver all the way back to SF and left at about 4:00 PM. Long drive, lots of Red Bull and lots of good rock in roll on the cd player. I should have known better. You take care man and if you catch yourself with a bobing head, pull over and take a nap. Drive safe. Wish we lived in the Big O, you could stop over for some rest and a hot meal. Again drive safe, both ways.

T_O_B

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic