Last to post wins

Okay two different things.....................One I got the rest of my tickets in the mail today!!!! :bonez

HPIM0557.jpg

and two they are still selling these magazines at the local grocery store???

HPIM0558.jpg

The magezine... Who's the blonde in the upper right corner?? What's her story... ?

Congrats! I'm ticket envy...

Okay two different things.....................One I got the rest of Rob's and my tickets in the mail today!!!! :bonez

***SNIP***

Fixed it for ya...

so have we decided yet which games we are going to split or we just going to use them all?

Yeah I decided you are going to drive me and the blonde from the magazine there and keep the motor running in the parking lot!!!! :lol:

So I was riding with my buddy the other day, we were on our way to get something too eat. Anyway, there is a car in front of us as we come up to an intersection... and the guy in front of us hits the breaks real hard and stops short, causing us to bump into the back of him. Well then we sat there for a bit and all of a sudden this little dwarf dude gets out and starts inspecting the damage. Me and my buddy just sit there... trying not to look at him.

Finally the dwarf guy comes over to the drivers side window and my buddy rolled the window down. The dwarf just looks at him, shakes his head and says,

"I'm not happy!"

My buddy then replies,

"Well, which one are you then?"

So I was riding with my buddy the other day, we were on our way to get something too eat. Anyway, there is a car in front of us as we come up to an intersection... and the guy in front of us hits the breaks real hard and stops short, causing us to bump into the back of him. Well then we sat there for a bit and all of a sudden this little dwarf dude gets out and starts inspecting the damage. Me and my buddy just sit there... trying not to look at him.

Finally the dwarf guy comes over to the drivers side window and my buddy rolled the window down. The dwarf just looks at him, shakes his head and says,

"I'm not happy!"

My buddy then replies,

"Well, which one are you then?"

daaaaaammmmnnn That would be funny/messed up if that really happened.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic