ESPN College Football Poll

poll here

what get me is this...

4) Which school has the best fans?

notice who's missing?

edit:

this is how the questions should have been asked...

1) After Nebraska's 'Hail Varsity', what is the best school song?

2) After Nebrasaka, what is the best college tradition?

3) After Nebraska's simple, graceful yet emotionally powerful 'N', what is the best college logo?

4) After Nebraska, which school has the best fans?

5) Although Nebraska has no live mascot but would be superior to any other were they to choose to keep one, which school has the best live mascot?

6) Which school has the best costumed mascot? (okay, they got this one right)

Nebraska's ''Herbie the Husker''

7) After the Nebraska Cornhuskers, which school has the best nickname?

8) After Lincoln, Nebraska, what is the best college town?

9) After Nebraska-Oklahoma, what is the best college rivalry?

I have always take the high road on ESPN. You win, you deserve the recognition. But this poll does prove to me what most of you have been saying. I apologize for defending them. I will not again until they prove otherwise.

This poll sucks!!!!

The fact that tunnel walk was not an option for tradition, no rivarly game for NU and most of all the best fans just shows that ESPN was drunk, high or both when they sloppily put this trash together.

Duke was an option for "best" fans thats laughable :rollin

Now this doesnt say (ESPN) sucks NDs you know b@!!$

under rivals....

Notre Dame-everyone

since when did ND become the all around rival...oh noes fear the Irish :sarcasm

I could see them being "gods of the turf" if they won a national title every now and then. Oh sorry I forgot we should continue to fear the dame from the 30s n 40s :ahhhhhhhh

wow...that wasn't a poll at all...it was hey...let's take a bunch of things that nebraska is well known for being the best at...and give that title to other people so we can't give them any credit at all... it's alright though i'm used to them screwing us over...from analysts to people that make up these stupid polls... walk softly carry a big stick and lets win some football games

wow...that wasn't a poll at all...it was hey...let's take a bunch of things that nebraska is well known for being the best at...and give that title to other people so we can't give them any credit at all... it's alright though i'm used to them screwing us over...from analysts to people that make up these stupid polls... walk softly carry a big stick and lets win some football games

truer words were never spoken.

No Nebraska in best fans yet we had the 2nd highest amount of people at the spring game in the nation with a whole section of the stadium blocked off... And Duke and South Carolina are there :rollin What a joke

HOLY sh#t just read down to best college football town, no Lincoln but they Boulder :wtf