Lets vent

5 hours ago, TheMeanFarmer said:

Just fire away here.

WTF was that??  You overrun lowly Folsom Field with fans dressed in red, blast a dreaded former rival for 2 quarters, and then go on ... like it was part of the game plan ... piss it all away with lack of adjustments, lack of energy, lack of execution, thinking any opponent will give up when things don't go well (a nice Nebraska trait).

Adrian Martinez is getting worse each game with his vision, touch, and decision making.

There isn't any consistency in play.

WTF do we not have a kicker????   How many kickers hast NU put in the NFL this century alone??

Only NU can let a 96 yard flea flicker work against them and no one is really surprised.

Soon the longest play from scrimmage for nearly all NCAA 1A team will be against Nebraska.  

Black shirts?  My Azz.

I was hopefully optimistic in the offseason for an 8+ win season.   While I only wanted to get a a bowl game.   Didn't care which bowl it was.  Could still be home for X-mas  for all I care just get the extra practices and face another medicore team in a game that no one cares about.

Who's next???

....cuz they got high

5 hours ago, TheMeanFarmer said:

Just fire away here.

WTF was that??  You overrun lowly Folsom Field with fans dressed in red, blast a dreaded former rival for 2 quarters, and then go on ... like it was part of the game plan ... piss it all away with lack of adjustments, lack of energy, lack of execution, thinking any opponent will give up when things don't go well (a nice Nebraska trait).

Adrian Martinez is getting worse each game with his vision, touch, and decision making.

There isn't any consistency in play.

WTF do we not have a kicker????   How many kickers hast NU put in the NFL this century alone??

Only NU can let a 96 yard flea flicker work against them and no one is really surprised.

Soon the longest play from scrimmage for nearly all NCAA 1A team will be against Nebraska.  

Black shirts?  My Azz.

I was hopefully optimistic in the offseason for an 8+ win season.   While I only wanted to get a a bowl game.   Didn't care which bowl it was.  Could still be home for X-mas  for all I care just get the extra practices and face another medicore team in a game that no one cares about.

Who's next???

You pretty much summed it UP,!

5 hours ago, hskerprid said:

Patty cake offenses will NEVER make it in CFB. When I see NU running backs stop before getting hit, I know that the will to dominate your opponent isn't there. When I see a coaching staff not trust the talent of their QB it is a recipe for indecision. In game adjustments are talents that are sometimes born in you and can't be learned. I don't think our D coaching staff was born with it. Osborne made it look easy at times. I think it might be Chinese algebra for our coaching staff. I'm hoping it isn't.

15 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Tired of poor fans & trolls after a disappointing loss!@@@@!

I plead guilty (sort of).  

It's just that it's been over twenty years now since Nebraska was relevant, let alone feared. 

We're always analysing the reasons for the loss.  "If we fix this.  If we fix that.  If we ... blah."  Twenty. Years.  Several coaches saying the same things.